New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Merry

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
User name:(I hope) Merry I would like to see a video on curing rock for a new tank... Or anything concerning biocubes! Blessings, Me

David Charlson

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed! Username:dcsilvias13@yahoo.com

I would like you to cover the
AquaMaxx cTech T-NANO Hang-On Calcium Reactor
I’m looking to build a 38g Nano. Never been a fan of dosing, so looking to go old school.
Thanks,
Dave

David Charlson

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed! Username:dcsilvias13@yahoo.com

I would like you to cover the
AquaMaxx cTech T-NANO Hang-On Calcium Reactor
I’m looking to build a 38g Nano. Never been a fan of dosing, so looking to go old school.
Thanks,
Dave

Qbmafia444

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Been subscribed! I would love to see a topic about. Successful reef tanks being ran without no sump and protein skimmer! My YouTube user info is nelsonavilesjr@gmail

statru

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
username : statru362 Sprecher
Subscribed
Requested topic "Comparing various methods of Nitrate reduction" (i. Vodka vs. NO3:pO4-X vs. chaeto vs. BioFuel vs. carbon reactor, etc.) which is found to be the most efficient and cost effective, ease of use, etc.

Forsaken77

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Already subscribed, username Forsaken77.

I would like to see the difference in the Deltec lines explained better. Because supposedly the SCA were AC skimmers, but the SC were DC skimmers. When I called, the staff said you only carry the AC line, but some start with SC. So the difference between SCA & SC.

Also, I would like you to compare performance of a Reef Octopus Elite vs Deltec.

Another thing is that certain skimmers have the same dimensions as a Trigger skimmer compartment, like the Elite 200-int skimmer and a Trigger 39. Do skimmers like these fit if both dimensions are the same? Or any conflicting info. You still have that the Elite 200-int uses a bubble blaster pump instead of the VarioS.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Justin graham

I would like to see you cover how to make the quietest tank with a high amount of actual water flow

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back