• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marine Flora Zoanthid Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

If you have visited my website recently, you know i'm in the process of upgrading systems and re-doing my website. I'm selling all the coral colonies/frags cheap. Zoanthids and Green Florida Ricordias are available. If you are interested please let me know. I will have photos up soon. Happy Reefing~

Regards,

Sam

OP
OP
Marine Flora

Marine Flora

marine planted tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you guys go. I just flipped on the lights and snapped some shots. Some of the polyps aren't open but they are all healthy. There is alot of polyps on them. Slamming deals on all of em. Minimum of $25 per order. I'm not going to bag up a $5 frag to ship out. It doesn't make sense on my end.

Shipping can done anyway you want. USPS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL.

I'm looking to move all of them out in preps for my new setup. Any questions pls pm me. Happy Reefing!

$15
IMG_1119.jpg

$15
IMG_1118.jpg

$15 (Marvin, u gotta check these suckers out. there is a grey w/ dark teal palys that look dynamite)
IMG_1117.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back