• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for interest in a grow out!

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes 500 max. I might be willing to do 1000 in the spring but for now 500 max. And to pay top dollar for some of these chalices is ridiculous as fast as the prices drop, i like going after stuff that has already almost bottomed out because if you want to resell some frags down the road you can recoop some of your money, but if you pay top dollar by time your stuff is big enough to frag your pieces are worth almost half of what they cost originally.....

World Wide Corals

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand ur thinking Gary. Im still interested, and will offer Riches list as soon as i get it. Dont know how we can work out if theres across in this grow out. Just not my thing, but not a deal breaker in my eyes.

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on what this cost we might do just a few acros or maybe none at all..... might do another grow specific for acros and keep this to chalices.... once all the list are in front of us we can all vote on it. I have almost 30 acros as it is and only want a few more but dont have to have them at the moment.

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
450 x 6 people. 2700.00. That would be the list i provided plus 400 for some sick acros or another chalice....

I want to see what cornbred has and there is another hobbyist thats providing a list for me today, also want to see what joe has to offer...

Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich is out with his wife this evening. Its her Birthday. He sent me a quick list of "gots" CB Atomic Bomb, CB Crazy Trash, CB Orange Peel Glowstick, CB Bubble Gum Killer, and WWC Bahama Breeze. Pics and $$$ figure tomorrow night or wed. I only know of the Atomic Bomb. The rest is a unknown for me. Will keep group posted.

Nutramar Foods

jikm2187

Chalice Baller
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich is out with his wife this evening. Its her Birthday. He sent me a quick list of "gots" CB Atomic Bomb, CB Crazy Trash, CB Orange Peel Glowstick, CB Bubble Gum Killer, and WWC Bahama Breeze. Pics and $$$ figure tomorrow night or wed. I only know of the Atomic Bomb. The rest is a unknown for me. Will keep group posted.

Orange peel glow stick and Bahama breeze sound hot.

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sent Joe an email I got tied up and didn't get a chance Yesterday He is been really quick to respond and is great to deal with so as soon as I here from him I will post what we come up with

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

AsphaltPays

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Joe got back to me and came up with a very nice pack IMO for the money for us..

Chalices

Flash Bomb 1 eye around 1"

Joe's Shockfire 1 eye standard size 1/2"

Tyree Orangeaide 1 eye standard size 1/2" to 3/4"

Joe's Roid Rage 2 eye 1/2" to 3/4"

Acro 's

Joe's/Tyree Rainbow 1" Hunk

Tyree Mr Pacman Nice 2" Hunk

UnNamed yet Joe's/Tyree Speciosa 2" to 3" Hunk with multiple branches

Joe's/Tyree Golden Dragon nice 1" multiple branching

Plus some Freebies

Price $2500.00 = $417.00 per person

Let me know what you guys think or might want to add or change Joe has been great to deal with and has great feedback

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Top Shelf Aquatics

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, guys.. As stated in the beginning, there was gunna probably be some sticks in this grow out. I didnt mind passing up on them if the number of chalice would justify it. But the stick list is bigger than the chalice list. Im also still concerned with the 6 number. I think ur in for a long grow out, and i hope it goes better than the Sexy Grow out. I also would like to throw out there, that there are many vendors here that will put together a incredible list for that kind of money. I just bought a chalice only package for $2900.
The list:

1) 2 eyes of JF Biohazard. 2) 1 eye JF Split Decision (try to find). 3) 1 eye JF Fire Dancer ( How many people have this). 4) 4 eyes JF my Miami. 5) 2 eyes JF Twlight Zone. 6) 1 eye JF Electric Koolaid. 7) 1 eye RO Blue Mandrain. 8) 2 eyes OG Widow Maker 9)2 eyes CB 3G ME 10)2 eyes CB Blue Crush 11) 2 eyes Dnovans Flaming Phoenix. FREEBIES......... WWC Toxic Pie AND WWC Firestarter..

I wish u all well. I will watch this grow out and hope for the best for all involved.

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the group, I have talked to Rich. the list is as follows: CB Atomic Bomb, CB Crazy Trash, CB Orange Peel Glowstick, CB Bubble Gum Killer, CB Tropical Delight, and WWC Bahama Breeze. All of CB's stuff can be seen on Ebay. The WWC u will have to search the R2R site to find a pic.. Very pretty. The Atomic and Bahamma are single eye frags, the rest are 2-3 eyes. I can assist the group in buying if u'd like the help. Gary please pm me if u'd like the dollar figure and Rich's number.....

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Inkbird
Back