If You Had to Get Rid of One Fish in Your Tank, Which One Would it be and Why?

BRS

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if one day you were told you had to get rid of one fish in your tank for whatever reason it may be, what would be that one fish that you have to get rid of and why would you choose that one fish?

Nutramar Foods

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first I would’ve said my Splendid Dottyback. But now I’d say my Yellowtail Damsels. Just becaus they’ve picked up a taste for Acros apparently.
Edit- I’m removing the Damsels this weekend. After demolishing 2.5 Acros that were brand new. They’ve gotta go.

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods
Nutramar Foods
BRS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no complaints about my current selection but in previous system... you guys are going to hate this.... a marine betta. It's was the most boring, non-observable fish I've ever owned. All it did was eat and produce nitrates completely out of view.

Nutramar Foods

brclark82

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melanarus Wrasse but not his fault…He was about 4 times the size of the next smallest fish in my tank when I purchased him and while he isn’t aggressive towards anyone he is just too fast and large and scares my clowns and goby into hiding pretty much all day as he zips around the tank…and at feeding time it’s hard to get food to anyone else as he is too quick and hungry

It has only been a couple weeks so maybe they will warm up to him but for now the clowns have moved their home from the from corner to behind my heater

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no complaints about my current selection but in previous system... you guys are going to hate this.... a marine betta. It's was the most boring, non-observable fish I've ever owned. All it did was eat and produce nitrates completely out of view.

My captive on is out all the time. Usually begging for food by swimming over and staring at me on the side where my computer is. Even photo bombed when I was just trying to get a pic of the hasslets goby.

Was yours wild or captive? Jw

4E600491-21DC-498E-91FC-55E4D38C5962.jpeg

8E0FA893-2984-440C-AE9C-0A0BDF1DFD74.jpeg

Fish Styx

The Dude Abides
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Red flame cardinal. 1) He's very cryptic during the day and only comes out for food; and most importantly, 2) he's a jerk that chomped down on, and subsequently ate, two juvenile engineer gobies.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

KING KONG

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if one day you were told you had to get rid of one fish in your tank for whatever reason it may be, what would be that one fish that you have to get rid of and why would you choose that one fish?
My evil velvet demsel was it coz it would bite my hand and hit fishes with tail slap but now it is in qt becoz it is sick and now I think we love evil fishes but sometime we just hate them for their behavior.

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red flame cardinal. 1) He's very cryptic during the day and only comes out for food; and most importantly, 2) he's a jerk that chomped down, on and subsequently ate, two juvenile engineer gobies.
Sorry to hear about him eating two of your gobies

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tropic Marin USA
Back