• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

frag pack for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay i have a small frag pack i am posting for sale, here and on Michigan reefers, and reefcentral. so the first come first serve, sorry i cannot hold anything. all micro frags are 1+heads, acan is 1/2" frags. frags are cut and mounted on REEF PLUGS, not disks just so eveyone knows.

the pack is 200$

tyree neon leather (normally 50$ per frag)
tyreeneonleather.jpg

1 head pink milkshake micro normally 85$ a head(the first pic isn't mine, it's from the guy that sent me the coral, the second pic is of the micro when it came int my tank)

pinkmilkshake.jpg

Digital2006-1.jpg

1 head red micro (normaly 30$ a head)
Picture209.jpg

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love and hate micro (normally 45$ a head)
redmicro.jpg

1/2" pink acan
pinkacan.jpg

2 heads superman lords
Picture213.jpg

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all fragged and sitting... i will get you pics... umm i wasn't planning on including shipping, but PM me and we can talk. i'm sure i can work something out.

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have like 5 frags of the leather so i am going to just send a group pic of those

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a quick shot of all the corals.. the line in the back is the neon leathers half are babies still growing and the others are ready butthey all closed when i started moving things. so i will get a good pic of the one that comes with the pack here tonight. the neons have been fragged for ... about 2 weeks. they are healed and sealed! :) (exccept the new ones) i just took a quick group pick of all the frags i will get a better one when they re open from moving. i only have one frag pack. but i do have a few leathers, if anyone wants to trade i'm always for trading!!!

Digital2030.jpg

i am also going to throw in a frag of these zoos... i recieved them from the LFS in my town they have pretty sweet coloring
Digital2019.jpg

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the zoos haven't been cut yet but i will tonight if anyone is interested in the pack

J

JnS

View Badges
just out of curiosity, where did you get the Love & Hate?

can you get closer pics of actual frags? thanks!

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i am just letting them settle i moved them around and they closed.. all the micros are only one poly so the pic won't be so good. they are smaller. the love and hate came from detroiter off Michigan reefers. i will take individual pics in a little bit

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How will these be packed and shipped?

Thanks.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a couple quick questions...when you have a micro frag of only 3 or 4 polyps...why frag the polyps all individually and sell them off? Why not let them all grow out for a while first? Just seems pointless to "frag a frag"

Also...what other color is the Superman besides red?

Sorry to hijack with these types of questions...just curious!

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well they aren't all frags, all the original pics are taken when they come into my tanks, when they spread enough i frag them. that way i'm not moving my colony all over when i need to take pics. i just use the original ones that i take when they come in.

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well shipping is up to you, we'd have to talk to figure it out. because i said i would work some kind of deal. but they are individ. packed. 3 bags, heat pack, insulated shipping box.

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
supermans are red and blue. the only two corals that were frags were the red micro which i had 6 heads of and the milkshake i had i think 6 heads. the rest are like 15-20 head colonies.

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are all under the same lighting .. t-5 2-11000k,2-6000k, and 4-power chrome antics

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it is but a few people have sent messages about breaking it up so if its not sold by tomarrow i am selling everything seperate.

OP
OP
A

allurex22

Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm sent. i am at families right now when i get home i will get the individ pics. i ran late lastnight doing things and didn't get a chance to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back