Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my long-term friends was a religious man. Not one of those rattlesnake handler guys LOL. But he was a successful breeder and visited shows. And I met him when I was a child when he was working at a pet store.

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

A Young reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@pshootr please this has been driving me insane pretty sure others feel the same way. you have been doing it on multiple threads here, 2 out of the 3 pages is just you writing messages. this is a forum not whatsapp.
Thank you in advance.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i value all the advice but keep getting notifications every 2 seconds with one line comments...I'd really appreciate it if comments could be combined if possible...i think it deters others from sharing their opinions when they open the there's and see so many one line comments because they know the notifications will be endless....

AS

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing business in the Asian culture is often times based on trust and relationships. I often spent time with Asian people before making the business proposition. Both parties take the time to see if we are people of our word. Once you have agreement do not deviate without clear disclosure and approval by the other party. This is a relationship that must be transparent and mutually beneficial. You are partners in business not just sellers and buyers. Friendship often develops and further cements the relationship. If this is your native culture you already understand. I often gave gifts as a response to this type of relationship. It is a warmer more personal way of business than western culture. That does not mean the other person is above reproach that is what you must observe first before the relationship develops.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm not sure how to handle this and would like a few opinions on what to do...There's a shop nearby me and I've been discussing with the shop owner over the past month about going into an informal work deal with him selling him something for him to in turn sell for a profit to customers which is the only way i know him... haven't even met him yet in person and only bought from the shop once i believe. I've been looking for another Christmas Tree Worm Porites and since that's what I bought from him the first time I've been trying to get in touch with him for the past few days. He just got back to me today showing me the Worm Rocks he has in stock and when I asked about price he said he would give me any of them for completely free. This is incredibly generous considering the value and honestly I'm not sure I'm comfortable accepting the offer but some people get offended if you decline an offer given out of generosity. What should I do? I was thinking about picking a coral to buy from him so it's more of a generous "add on" instead of being completely free...does this sound reasonable? What would you do?

Here are pics of the Christmas Tree Worms he offered me my choice of. Although they aren't packed with worms these are still valuable pieces!View attachment 2958600View attachment 2958601View attachment 2958602View attachment 2958603
beautiful rock. There is no relationship until youve met one in person.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show interest in the rock but also offer to meet and chat if feesible
That sounds like sound advice...I'll have the Christmas Worms delivered tomorrow since I'm worried about their wellbeing as time goes on but will set a time with him i can visit his shop when he'll be there and meet him. Might also buy a coral from him since like i said he does have nice pieces and i think that would show appreciation. Nice Favia for $30 and the Lobo below is only $18...pretty modest prices and a show of appreciation might go a long way... Screenshot_2023-01-03-21-59-25-486_jp.naver.line.android.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That sounds like sound advice...I'll have the Christmas Worms delivered tomorrow since I'm worried about their wellbeing as time goes on but will set a time with him i can visit his shop when he'll be there and meet him. Might also buy a coral from him since like i said he does have nice pieces and i think that would show appreciation. Nice Favia for $30 and the Lobo below is only $18...pretty modest prices and a show of appreciation might go a long way...View attachment 2958665
Grab them both- great prices

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Two members have been temporarily banned from using R2R because of the behavior you can read for yourself. (comments have now been removed) The next offense will be a permanent revoking of posting privileges.

Arguing and bickering on R2R that results in personal attacks is going to be met with people losing their rights to interact in the community.

Thank you.

Last edited:
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back