Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small Regal Tang* (or Hippo if you prefer) between the mounting bracket and the gyre on Reefwave 45.

20230220_200525.jpg

It's not dead or ill, the stupid creature goes there when the lights go out. This is the third night in a row it's done this, and I'm scared it will chop itself into fish food before I get a chance to turn the pump off. Apologies for the lousy picture, it's difficult to work a cameraphone in the dark.

*Yes officer, I know my tank is too small for a full grown tang. It's too small for me as well.

Top Shelf Aquatics

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small Regal Tang* (or Hippo if you prefer) between the mounting bracket and the gyre on Reefwave 45.

View attachment 3031519

It's not dead or ill, the stupid creature goes there when the lights go out. This is the third night in a row it's done this, and I'm scared it will chop itself into fish food before I get a chance to turn the pump off. Apologies for the lousy picture, it's difficult to work a cameraphone in the dark.

*Yes officer, I know my tank is too small for a full grown tang. It's too small for me as well.
They can sleep in all sorts of wierd places.

If it's happy I'd leave it alone. It wont get itself chopped up.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Geo's Reef
Back