Show off your Secret Santa gifts and say Thanks to your Secret Santa!

AquaCave Logo Banner

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It's not required to reveal. Some people never find out.:)
Here is what Santa said in one message:

"Start planning how you will reveal yourself as your recipient's Secret Santa! (I'll start a thread for this soon, but feel free to get creative if you want!) "

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you kindly, Secret Santa!! It's just what I wanted! ♥️

Secret Santa 2021 Gift from Preyou.jpg

Happy Holidays, y'all!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I LOVE MY GIFT!!!! Every day since my R2R 'Partner Member' badge showed up, I have been doing HAPPY DANCE!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! HUGS, HUGS

2021 Secret Santa Gift - WAHOO.jpg

c.poindexter

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yesterday, an Elf in a white sleigh striped with red and blue dropped off my gift from my Secret Santa. Unfortunately I was not able to open it until tonight. I am not sure that I could ever say Thank You enough for the gifts. I am beyond impressed and thankful for the amount of thought, effort, time and personal touch that went into them.

To my Secret Santa.... Thank you and Merry Christmas.
SS 2021.jpg

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
To whoever my secret Santa is, I've been watching tracking, it seems it's about halfway to me, and they've updated saying the label was unreadable and replaced. Hopefully it'll start moving again.

Excited!
I’ve had this happen on packages across different carriers. It usually still makes it without any delay

Top Shelf Aquatics

r20crazy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
wanted to quickly say thanks to my Secret santa. got both deliveries earlier this week and thank you very much for the led strip light, lego set, and snacks. I'll post pictures later, but I'm off to another long day of work. Thanks again, and happy holidays everyone!

p.s. You have incredible handwriting!!!!

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yesterday, an Elf in a white sleigh striped with red and blue dropped off my gift from my Secret Santa. Unfortunately I was not able to open it until tonight. I am not sure that I could ever say Thank You enough for the gifts. I am beyond impressed and thankful for the amount of thought, effort, time and personal touch that went into them.

To my Secret Santa.... Thank you and Merry Christmas.
View attachment 2448835

It twas me.
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!!!
I made the hand towels, I figured anyone could use a hand towel around a tank, right?
Christmas Tree Dancing GIF by What's the GIF

Top Shelf Aquatics

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You made those? that's awesome! You sell them anywhere?
No not yet, but I've thought about doing an etsy shop for it. I always have a towel near every tank, so I'm sure others would get use from them as well. I have a hobby vinyl plotter, and shirt heat press so these towels take just minutes to make, and I get big packs of blank towels so I can make tons. It's my other hobby, lol.

JNalley

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
No not yet, but I've thought about doing an etsy shop for it. I always have a towel near every tank, so I'm sure others would get use from them as well. I have a hobby vinyl plotter, and shirt heat press so these towels take just minutes to make, and I get big packs of blank towels so I can make tons. It's my other hobby, lol.
If you ever do the Etsy store, let us know! I'm sure people here would support you and buy them... And, if you have any design ideas that you just can't seem to realize, hit me up, my other hobby is Graphics and 3D Art/Animation

Corals.com

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If you ever do the Etsy store, let us know! I'm sure people here would support you and buy them... And, if you have any design ideas that you just can't seem to realize, hit me up, my other hobby is Graphics and 3D Art/Animation
Nice!! Back in the day I used to make game mods for Sims franchise so I self taught gimp, photoshop, blender, and a few other 3d editing programs. I'm sure I violated a few design rules, but hey, self taught so I don't know any better, lol.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Brite the professionals choice
Back