Nutramar Foods

andyg1960

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
LOL - Isnt it beautiful and lightweight?

Empty_Box_Person_Looking_In.jpg
I thought it came today because I received a box from someone I didn’t know, handwritten label. It was something I bought on EBay that I forgot about. Sigh.

Nutramar Foods

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well if we do this again next year I will not be sending a gift card again. It will be serious loot. With a warning that it will explode if opened before Christmas!

Shelley
Yes! I didn't know what to expect either. Next year I will know...

Cthulukelele

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tbh I usually hate Christmas, but for some reason buying presents for someone else as obsessed with my current obession as I am feels surprisingly gratifying.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tbh I usually hate Christmas, but for some reason buying presents for someone else as obsessed with my current obession as I am feels surprisingly gratifying.
I think you just "got" gift giving! :)

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well if we do this again next year I will not be sending a gift card again. It will be serious loot. With a warning that it will explode if opened before Christmas!

Shelley
Gift cards work well. I was sent a gift card but I have not used it yet, dunno what I wanna buy.

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

I should have gotten an earlier start. No excuse for that. The only thing unusual around my home to distract me is our rescue dog we acquired 3 weeks ago. They brought the dog to us from Colorado. Took a few days to decide not to have us for a snack. He is a small terrier mix. Gets along with our other dogs and cat. Mostly house trained. No history on him. Between 2-4. He was found in a barn. Covered in ticks and fleas. I am working on desensitization with him. He now only wants to attack all other dogs and people not in our household. Today we were able to be around 40 feet from others before I could tell it was bothering him. Lots of treats and pets. And sit commands. Time will tell.

Shelley

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Gift cards work well. I was sent a gift card but I have not used it yet, dunno what I wanna buy.

Hence why I do not want to do a gift card again. I want to hopefully surprise and delight. But gift cards do save postage which can be used better.

Shelley

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I should have gotten an earlier start. No excuse for that. The only thing unusual around my home to distract me is our rescue dog we acquired 3 weeks ago. They brought the dog to us from Colorado. Took a few days to decide not to have us for a snack. He is a small terrier mix. Gets along with our other dogs and cat. Mostly house trained. No history on him. Between 2-4. He was found in a barn. Covered in ticks and fleas. I am working on desensitization with him. He now only wants to attack all other dogs and people not in our household. Today we were able to be around 40 feet from others before I could tell it was bothering him. Lots of treats and pets. And sit commands. Time will tell.

Shelley
I could never foster. I would keep them all.

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I could never foster. I would keep them all.

Fostering cute pups who are socialized is fun. Barney is a high need little guy. I am hoping to work on his desensitization with a professional. He won't make it if he is a danger to others. He has lots of things going for him. Wish him success.

Shelley

Top Shelf Aquatics

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Barney just needs a little TLC.

Lol . Somebody loved him. Taught him some basic commands . Even fetch. I am just hoping they worked on socialization when he was a pup. If so I will have something to build on. I will send you a picture of him tomorrow. Like I said, lots of pluses. Let's me take food away from him. Pick him up. Play with his feet, ears and mouth even. Sits on command. Working on leash training.

Shelley

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Shelley
Congrats on the rescue.

Corals.com

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rose the elf was found sitting next to the coffee grinder my Grandpa (he was an old school from Czechoslovakia) made me grind coffee beans when I was around 5 or 6 years of age. lol and great memories.

49015733_10217585455851022_8705255915596546048_n.jpg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back