• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals SC Signiture Grow Out

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So unfortunate. Lesson this has taught me, is to keep it small. 23 corals...Beautiful stuff, but just way to big to keep track of. Sorry guys....Hope u get at least something that u like and adds to your tanks.

yourracer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lesson is only do groupbuy with your friends or people that stay in your area. Well at least the grower and find someone honest because greed could get people sometime.

Corals.com

yourracer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I just joined this hobby too. Thought I would join a GB to get some nice coral to start out with. Put in alot of money too. WHAT A BUMMER FOR A NOOBIE. THANKS ALOT!!!

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have their number if anyone else wants to give it a shot but neither of them are responding to me. Personally im not going to stop trusting people but I doubt I'll do another growout here. It's time to take it as a lesson learned and move on. Time to put this growout to its end and close this puppy.

Nutramar Foods

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update..:

Left msg on Jdreef's #

talked to paintguy and he said all is well with his few he has. I think just the My Miami and a couple of the acans... He said he hasnt heard from JD either and would try to find his email address, any other #'s, etc to see what s going on..

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update. Paintguy has told me the same thing several times. Ive always followed it up with can we split it up or can you post pictures or can you update message board. Not once has he replied to that.

Nutramar Foods

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't know... he said that he already had a my miami, so he was fine with giving that to someone, and he said he was waiting on the group to decide when/how/what t osplit the couple that he has..

I think JDreef has the majority of our stuff and that is who we need to contact!! Anyone else know him? Or lives close?

Last edited:

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets split up paintguys stuff now. Thats my vote and what I told him in the past. Many times. I can even grab them from him but I have no experience fragging these guys as Im am SPS guy. Yeah JD has the majority of the stuff. I think he said he had a mymiami. Id like to get something for my six bills I put into this growout because I dont know if we are going to get anything from jdreef.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Battlecorals
Back