• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals SC Signiture Grow Out

BRS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. I know we haven't heard from paint guy since May but I'm willing to drive out there and pick them up. I can take care of them and post regular updates or frag them. I will do this all on my time and dime. I just don't want this ending with no answers.

BRS

yourracer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like he been going on the forum but dont care about updating us with anything. Looks like he wants the coral for himself. "Why cant we just get our frags and get it over with"

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grow out just dont work out. Im in one and hate it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately you are probably right for about 9 out of 10 of them. I can understand when the grower tries his best and things don't work out but when you have a guy like Paint Guy from Atwater, CA take off with everyone's stuff then openly mock the boards by ignoring our posts, ignoring our phone calls, ignoring our PM's, ignoring our e-mails, etc. it is just downright wrong. I know Reef2Reef isn't responsible for these growouts but I wish Paint Guy from Atwater, CA wasn't allowed to be a member and keep coming back on these boards until he gives us our corals.

World Wide Corals
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
J

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to touch base. If I'm understanding everything right the only corals now that are alive from this entire grow out I have from SD that he sent me after his tank crashed. Sd I know is out. Is Paintguy out ? Its just us left? jdreef, !mdrews8, yourracer, BeerMan, I'm sorry but it sounds real suspsious because SD told me he gave all the high end ones to PaintGuy to risk shipping. I wished we could of saw some pic's or something.
I do agree with you guys this is a bummer...

Beerman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paintguy is out. You are correct that the only ones left are the ones you have. Everyone is ready to split up whatever you can now and put an end to this nightmare.

Hey guys just wanted to touch base. If I'm understanding everything right the only corals now that are alive from this entire grow out I have from SD that he sent me after his tank crashed. Sd I know is out. Is Paintguy out ? Its just us left? jdreef, !mdrews8, yourracer, BeerMan, I'm sorry but it sounds real suspsious because SD told me he gave all the high end ones to PaintGuy to risk shipping. I wished we could of saw some pic's or something.
I do agree with you guys this is a bummer...

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AS

yourracer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The plan is to slip the coral up when jdreef is willing to give it up. He might be busy. He told me that he wanted to open a fish shop so I don't think he will run with our coral. Y'all should try to give him a call. I'm am out of state right now for work. So I am not on here a lot.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Back