*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fail brian griffin GIF by Family Guy

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahah they are listening! It's a fun game though, lots of my friends and coworkers getting into it.

Unfortunately I won't be playing for a while.. I did a 100g water change getting ready for the shipment and dropped a brute can full of water on my foot and broke it. I may have gotten sniper king this past weekend but it cost me a broken foot :face-with-tears-of-joy:

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hahah they are listening! It's a fun game though, lots of my friends and coworkers getting into it.

Unfortunately I won't be playing for a while.. I did a 100g water change getting ready for the shipment and dropped a brute can full of water on my foot and broke it. I may have gotten sniper king this past weekend but it cost me a broken foot :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Wait wait wait... **** pickleball is a fun game that lots of your friends and coworkers are getting into?

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait wait wait... **** pickleball is a fun game that lots of your friends and coworkers are getting into?
Yeah man, we all head down during lunch break, get naked and hit a wiffle ball around. It's progressive

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Why are you lifting a 100g brute can over your foot? May I recommend you use a water pump and hose next time to avoid such issues?

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you lifting a 100g brute can over your foot? May I recommend you use a water pump and hose next time to avoid such issues?
I have a 600g tank and was doing a water change. I have to pump old water into a brute so I know exactly how much I took out. I wheeled it out to the curb to dump (my dogs will drink it otherwise) and dropped it back down on my foot while I was tipping it over. Stuff happens

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 600g tank and was doing a water change. I have to pump old water into a brute so I know exactly how much I took out. I wheeled it out to the curb to dump (my dogs will drink it otherwise) and dropped it back down on my foot while I was tipping it over. Stuff happens
Well at least you didn't fall off the roof.
Jump Falling GIF by Film Riot

Trash Can Falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True I guess. I have a 72" x 24" x 22" ? And I'm way too lazy to do all that for water changes. I stick a sicce zero utility pump in the tank and drain right into my bathtub (I mainly use it to wash the dog otherwise) I put a marker line on the tank to see the water level so as to refill if that makes sense. My water bill is the same regardless if I drain in the house or yard (my sewer bill is based on water consumption and not the actual drain) but if the city catches you dumping at the curb its a fine.... my dog used to lick the water when I drained onto my deck but he learned real quick to avoid that and now only demands Fiji bottled water.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
True I guess. I have a 72" x 24" x 22" ? And I'm way too lazy to do all that for water changes. I stick a sicce zero utility pump in the tank and drain right into my bathtub (I mainly use it to wash the dog otherwise) I put a marker line on the tank to see the water level so as to refill if that makes sense. My water bill is the same regardless if I drain in the house or yard (my sewer bill is based on water consumption and not the actual drain) but if the city catches you dumping at the curb its a fine.... my dog used to lick the water when I drained onto my deck but he learned real quick to avoid that and now only demands Fiji bottled water.
The city shouldn't fine you for dumping tank water... Unless you're dumping more than a defined flow rate of water it's not water waste and if it's not chlorinated or contains petroleum products or soaps it's safe for the storm drain...

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The city shouldn't fine you for dumping tank water... Unless you're dumping more than a defined flow rate of water it's not water waste and if it's not chlorinated or contains petroleum products or soaps it's safe for the storm drain...
In theory it might be safe... but I doubt they would test the water you just dumped and if they take your word for it why wouldn't anyone just say it's clean filtered water they are dumping?

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In theory it might be safe... but I doubt they would test the water you just dumped and if they take your word for it why wouldn't anyone just say it's clean filtered water they are dumping?
Maybe. We always test for chlorine when we respond to those calls and it's usually fairly easy to spot soaps and petroleums. But there are some cities that need the money and will fine anyone for any reason!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back