*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryshark

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno how you even spread the love to three vendors. SBB was the first shipped corals I ever got. So happy with them I don't think I'd even bother going elsewhere, rather save for the next one here.
I hear you and agree. However, when you start chasing lineage of specific corals, for example, RRU Angry Bird, then unfortunately it can happen.

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pretty easy to check i guess, wheres the link to view statistics?
Google search looks like the tracking sites of sites all have old data, Nov seems the most recent with 1.3 million hits. That would be for all pages though as unique views.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I hear you and agree. However, when you start chasing lineage of specific corals, for example, RRU Angry Bird, then unfortunately it can happen.
very true

ralphsbbcorals

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dont ever buy their 'mystery box'. Literally the crap they couldnt sell and you wouldnt want to buy.
lol that crazy you would thing they would send you good stuff in the mystery box so they can intise you to more and more lol

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to attend the WWC live sales...then one live sale someone cracked how to get all of the cheapie drops before they were posted. I havent been back since. Saw the same thing on LRO..havent been back there since either.
I've watched several on here, still newish to all this, only one's I have bought from is TSA and SBB. But TSA has left a bad taste, saw prices go way up before BF sale, some things were cheaper after the sale at regular price.

TankCandy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have purchased from WWC. Not impressed at all with the selection. If you need to fill your tank great. Other than that mehh.
WWC is where reefers go who have not discovered Reef2Reef yet. jk jk

ryshark

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've watched several on here, still newish to all this, only one's I have bought from is TSA and SBB. But TSA has left a bad taste, saw prices go way up before BF sale, some things were cheaper after the sale at regular price.
I noticed that too...

Last edited:

JAnders

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wwc has been in business for over 15 years i think they have a huge draw doing all those shows for last 15 years they have met alot of people and have a massive following

I officially started in the hobby just over 3 years ago (salt water in the tank), however researched for years prior.

Getting into buying I was definitely drawn in by their (WWC) marketing and how great the corals looked (and clean). I've also bought from TSA for similar reasons. Always happy with the animals received, although I k9new I was paying a premium.

I think this is my first 4th or 5th SBB live sale. Blown away by quality and price, simply top notch (IMHO). Lifetime customer here for my primary purchases. I'll only see myself cheating on you for my Zoa and Lord purchases (until you get more)

Thank for all you do for the hobby!!!

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's really true though, SEO and web presence. They are THE first choice when you google online coral
Haha, true, they pay a lot for the SEO though and sponsor everything. Can't see a YouTube video without a reefer repping WWC or TSA.

Yazreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC is where reefers go who have not discovered Reef2Reef yet. jk jk
This is what Shane did to me:

I had my tank filled with other vendors corals. Fully grown and everything. Now I have 2 choices: rip all that crap off and start SBB fresh or add more rocks. Mind you this is a 240gallon tank.

I also have a grow out frag tank but I refuse to put SBB Corals there just yet untill they grow out in the main display.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, true, they pay a lot for the SEO though and sponsor everything. Can't see a YouTube video without a reefer repping WWC or TSA.
Yup exactly my point. It's a numbers game and they have their tendrils in evreything. But quality matters and over time im sure shane will grow fast with the way these things go

HBtank

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SBB=120+frags=zero pests

Base zero @Gtinnel @BroccoliFarmer
Revenge Of The Nerds Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back