*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angry Leave Me Alone GIF by GritTV
zohan-soletsgo.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Speaking of Adam Sandler, his brother Andrew has a very nice reef tank!
Did you see that "happy birthday" video that went around for him? Some people were saying stuff along the lines of "thanks for everything you contribute to the industry". Don't get me wrong, the guys tank is extremely interesting, but what did he do again? He threw a lot of money out for someone to build it and someone to maintain it. Not hating on the guy at all, but I wasn't sure what was added. It's like if I bought a Ferrari and a person to drive it for me, then people thanked me for what I did for the auto industry.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see that "happy birthday" video that went around for him? Some people were saying stuff along the lines of "thanks for everything you contribute to the industry". Don't get me wrong, the guys tank is extremely interesting, but what did he do again? He threw a lot of money out for someone to build it and someone to maintain it. Not hating on the guy at all, but I wasn't sure what was added. It's like if I bought a Ferrari and a person to drive it for me, then people thanked me for what I did for the auto industry.
Isn't that what we do during livesales?

Throw a bunch of money around to support the industry?

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd make a video for you if you hired me to drive your Ferrari...

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you all. Does anyone know if Firework Clove will grow on the back glass and form coral background or do they really only grow on the rock work?
It'll grow anywhere it can take root. If you have coralline, you can have sympodium

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair to him he ran a big giveaway recently (I won a frag pack) and also put coral and swag for sale on his site where supposedly all the proceeds went to charity which i thought was pretty cook

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Correct. It looks like you won a game this weekend already, so you can't win another. You can still play, but if you win, it will go to the runner up.
I never run unless I have to do so I'd be the walker-up.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Video or Ferrari? Red is the only Ferrari worth driving although black is a close second. Video is usually blue as a preference but with an orange filter.
How about we put the Ferrari in the ocean then use an orange filter to correct the color of the video?!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pirates Reef Corals
Back