*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Everyone beware, Shane is sharing the @SBB Corals Crazy Two-Face Fire and Ice Insanity Goni on Facebook in some of the groups. There's going to be competition!

it sold already LOL it went to a very very high end collector. One of a kind true collector Goni so i got a good reward :)

Yazreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20221224_135752.jpg

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one more frag but I think i need to keep to grow it unless i get another high reward!

Yeah, that's always a good plan. You could put in as an auction also, starting at a higher start price. Or VIP only one day available for what you want to get out of it. Then it's kind of a win win

I'm just envious of whoever got it now lol

Yazreef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Jekyll & Hyde randomly RTNd

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts
Normal that couple kick rocks. Granted the 2 that rtn'd on me came dull to begin with but that's the gample when you order a lot of corals. @SBB Corals do an amazing job packing and shipping!

adsf430

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normal that couple kick rocks. Granted the 2 that rtn'd on me came dull to begin with but that's the gample when you order a lot of corals. @SBB Corals do an amazing job packing and shipping!

I picked it up, never do shipping, and it was doing really well, super polyp extension, then just woke up to it today, noticed one of my power heads was off but everything else is fine. Happens I guess but just disappointing since it was doing so well : ( .

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked it up, never do shipping, and it was doing really well, super polyp extension, then just woke up to it today, noticed one of my power heads was off but everything else is fine. Happens I guess but just disappointing since it was doing so well : ( .

Make sure that powerhead wasn't leaking stray voltage if it died!!! That's what happened to mine, I lost a TON because of it. All my SPS RTN'd within 3 hours while I was gone. Left home with amazing color and PE, came back to all tissue-less :loudly-crying-face:

wes84

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
winner winner please message us for your $25 GC for being active in this thread ]]

winner GIF
@SBB Corals just wondering if you got my message. Im a bit primitive when it cones to electronics (@tbrown3589 just taught me how to send a GIF a few days ago) so wouldnt surprise me if i did something wrong.
Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Missro

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually after calibrating the trident there is some extra solution left. I would use the leftover to test the Hanna and Red Sea kits (if there is enough left over) to see which one you should believe. I’ve been using a trident with controlled dosing for about a year and a half and I no longer calibrate with their solution. I test my tank water multiple times with my Red Sea and Hanna tests (which have usually been relatively close for me) and then calibrate with my tanks water using the average of those tested values.

Since your trident and Red Sea tests gave the same alkalinity I would be inclined to trust them more than the Hanna. Hanna alkalinity checkers have been known to have issues with alkalinity readings, especially as the reagent ages.
So I had enough to calculate Red Sea and Hanna based on Trident Solution. Came out to this:
Trident Solution:8.95
Red Sea: 8.7
Hanna: 10

Maybe its our tester or the solution. But basically we can still use Hannah but assume that it is 1 number higher than what we think is actual. Will confirm when we get the ICP test back. So we are dosing up some Alk and will have to get the numbers up asap. Thanks for the advice!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
FYI many gift card fulfillment is pending. We are going to batch them all in the next few days.

Thanks you all stay tuned as we will give them out more

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Legendary
Back