*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No internet connection. ISP couldn’t see the modem originally so we replaced it. They can now see the modem and they provisioned it, but there is still no internet connection on our end even plugged into the modem directly (bypassing the router).
I have another modem to try and my brother gave me the website where you I configure it myself (which I didn’t know was an option). Also I have the ip where you can log into the modem to see all of its data (which I also didn’t know was a thing). My wife tried all of the blatantly obvious stuff like replacing the network cable and rebooting everything. I’m still convinced it’s the modem (which we lease from the ISP and they’re not exactly the nicest modems) or something with how the customer support person set it up.

As we established yesterday this is not my cup of tea. Luckily my brother is good at this type of stuff. Although it is heartwarming that essentially strangers on the internet are willing to give advice and help out.
Leased modems are the biggest scam, definitely buy one. I was triaging an issue at my mom's house once when her internet stopped working and I had to go into the walls to see that the wires weren't hooked up anymore. I think a critter got to them. Do you have another jack in your house to try?

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My approach would be get the new bottle with seal. Until then it's not much different than it's been. It has to have SOME in there from the dosing
I've been to a Dr appointment, I'm missing info, what product is he using?(so I don't have to dig 25 pages back)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mmm i have some chicken tenders coming my way right now
3785777D-6924-47B8-8DB2-D124735B1B48.gif

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My approach would be get the new bottle with seal. Until then it's not much different than it's been. It has to have SOME in there from the dosing
Yeah, I started the return and a new one is on the way... January 20th.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Leased modems are the biggest scam, definitely buy one. I was triaging an issue at my mom's house once when her internet stopped working and I had to go into the walls to see that the wires weren't hooked up anymore. I think a critter got to them. Do you have another jack in your house to try?
They absolutely are but try getting ATT to help when you’re not leasing one of theirs. No matter what the issue is, they’re going to blame it on your router, put their fingers in their ears, and yell “la la la la” until you agree to rent one of theirs. It’s a complete scam.

I understand the employees are just trying to make a buck and don’t make the decisions to screw with the customers, but at a certain point, I kinda start to personally blame them too. They know what they’re doing is wrong and it’s not like ATT is making them rich. Go find another way to make a buck.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the other one I’m trying isn’t leased.

If all else fails I can connect to where the line comes to my house from the pole just to test it out (the end of the cable is in a box on the outside of the house). I don’t think it will come to that. The lines from the pole to my modem are relatively new, plus I am still able to use the phone line that shares the same coax cable (although I was told that doesn’t guarantee that it can’t be the coax line).

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of sounds like the problem I used to have. Before I bought my own modem and stopped leasing from Mediacom. Haven't had any problems since
Yes by the end of this either way I will not be leasing their modem.

mww00ds

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They absolutely are but try getting ATT to help when you’re not leasing one of theirs. No matter what the issue is, they’re going to blame it on your router, put their fingers in their ears, and yell “la la la la” until you agree to rent one of theirs. It’s a complete scam.

I understand the employees are just trying to make a buck and don’t make the decisions to screw with the customers, but at a certain point, I kinda start to personally blame them too. They know what they’re doing is wrong and it’s not like ATT is making them rich. Go find another way to make a buck.
Oh man. When the iphone 3s first came out, the wife and I went with them. Worst mistake we could've made. We live a mile just outside of 2nd largest cities in Iowa and could even get cell reception in the house. They "gave" us a hotspot receiver that hooked up to our internet to cell service. We didn't keep them once our contract was up

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back