*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets Go Yes GIF by ADWEEK

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Explain "broken", maybe we can help.
No internet connection. ISP couldn’t see the modem originally so we replaced it. They can now see the modem and they provisioned it, but there is still no internet connection on our end even plugged into the modem directly (bypassing the router).
I have another modem to try and my brother gave me the website where you I configure it myself (which I didn’t know was an option). Also I have the ip where you can log into the modem to see all of its data (which I also didn’t know was a thing). My wife tried all of the blatantly obvious stuff like replacing the network cable and rebooting everything. I’m still convinced it’s the modem (which we lease from the ISP and they’re not exactly the nicest modems) or something with how the customer support person set it up.

As we established yesterday this is not my cup of tea. Luckily my brother is good at this type of stuff. Although it is heartwarming that essentially strangers on the internet are willing to give advice and help out.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You know, I never understand how conserving earth became a politicized issue. It’s just common sense. The earth is finite in space and you’ll eventually run out of places to put trash. Don’t crap where you eat. Also, the forests and oceans provide you with the food you eat, the water you drink, and the very air you breath. Last I checked, both liberals and conservatives have a vested interested in eating, drinking, and breathing, so how did we fumble the ball and make preserving our life-source a political issue?

mww00ds

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No internet connection. ISP couldn’t see the modem originally so we replaced it. They can now see the modem and they provisioned it, but there is still no internet connection on our end even plugged into the modem directly (bypassing the router).
I have another modem to try and my brother gave me the website where you I configure it myself (which I didn’t know was an option). Also I have the ip where you can log into the modem to see all of its data (which I also didn’t know was a thing). My wife tried all of the blatantly obvious stuff like replacing the network cable and rebooting everything. I’m still convinced it’s the modem (which we lease from the ISP and they’re not exactly the nicest modems) or something with how the customer support person set it up.

As we established yesterday this is not my cup of tea. Luckily my brother is good at this type of stuff. Although it is heartwarming that essentially strangers on the internet are willing to give advice and help out.
Kind of sounds like the problem I used to have. Before I bought my own modem and stopped leasing from Mediacom. Haven't had any problems since

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Make a reference solution for a given concentration.
Considering I mix my own concentrations of dosing solutions, I test the potency before I put anything into play. Mix up your dosing solution then add 1mL to exactly a gallon of RODI water. Then test the RODI for the element you’re dosing. Past that, I have a spreadsheet that I made that tells you how much to dose after you enter the concentration (how much one mL will raise per gallon).

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back