*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s a demanding job but someone has to do it…or not it doesn’t really matter.
Bored Julia Louis Dreyfus GIF
Just let me know the machines you miss or are in favor of the players.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How is everybody's budget for the new year? I think this recession inflation thing is really hurting corals spending budgets? how has it affected yours?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is everybody's budget for the new year? I think this recession inflation thing is really hurting corals spending budgets? how has it affected yours?
Not good. Also we're pregnant so "we have a $4k delivery coming". We live in America, which means we pay for both insurance and healthcare. But I have no options on the matter.
Also also setting up a 120, up from a 40.

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Atherial

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, budget is not good. I got a nice bonus at work so Christmas is paid for but there aren't any more bonuses coming for a while. And groceries have gotten so expensive!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not good. Also we're pregnant so "we have a $4k delivery coming". We live in America, which means we pay for both insurance and healthcare. But I have no options on the matter.
We are pregnant also congrats !!!!!

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting slammed for bills etc. I’m hoping to have enough to get at least one quality piece. It’s why I’m doing 1-2 extra shifts a week. Literally this week I work Monday double, Wednesday I do my standard double that I do every week for an extra day off in the week, Friday double, off weekend and Monday double this coming week. Todays double is even more fun, though I voluntarily signed up for it. I’ll be working from 3 today til 7 in the morning tomorrow.

Atherial

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting slammed for bills etc. I’m hoping to have enough to get at least one quality piece. It’s why I’m doing 1-2 extra shifts a week. Literally this week I work Monday double, Wednesday I do my standard double that I do every week for an extra day off in the week, Friday double, off weekend and Monday double this coming week. Todays double is even more fun, though I voluntarily signed up for it. I’ll be working from 3 today til 7 in the morning tomorrow.
That sounds awful :(

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, congratulations!!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So... My wife just called me at work freaking out that a snail was releasing all this white cloudy stuff in the water and she thought it was going to kill my corals so she pulled it out.. I had to break it to her that she just messed up their relations lol! Has anyone else had Trochus snails reproduce in their tanks? I personally have never seen it so I was bummed she got to witness it and not me lol
Mine did the other day.

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Mine was good up to about a month ago when our company decided they were just not going to pay us anymore due to funding issues... it's 'supposed' to be resolved this week. We'll see. At least I have my Army pension I get monthly.

Definitely frustrating. If they get it all resolved before the sale, I'll be set :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was good up to about a month ago when our company decided they were just not going to pay us anymore due to funding issues... it's 'supposed' to be resolved this week. We'll see. At least I have my Army pension I get monthly.

Definitely frustrating. If they get it all resolved before the sale, I'll be set :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Can they do that?
Office Space Reaction GIF

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back