SBB - AFTERPARTY SALE- 3 day event 1750 corals. Our Largest sale ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

6t4nova

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How do your two sailfins get along. I assume they are a pair?
They don't mess with each other and get along fine. Everyone is peaceful although they have spats here and there. It's a full house! 2 Hawaiian yellows, 2 sail fins, powder brown, blue hippo (the boss), 2 cardinals, 1 pajama cardinal, 3 clowns, threadfin angel, 3 blue/yellow damsels, box fish (that spits water), yellow goby, six-line wrasse, lawnmower blenny, fox face, and hawkfish :astonished-face:

Somewhere there's likely a partridge in a pear tree too

robanister

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't mess with each other and get along fine. Everyone is peaceful although they have spats here and there. It's a full house! 2 Hawaiian yellows, 2 sail fins, powder brown, blue hippo (the boss), 2 cardinals, 1 pajama cardinal, 3 clowns, threadfin angel, 3 blue/yellow damsels, box fish (that spits water), yellow goby, six-line wrasse, lawnmower blenny, fox face, and hawkfish :astonished-face:

Blue wants to be the boss then purple comes over and gives him a wack

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In my 180 I have: Hippo, sailfin, purple, yellow. I'll eventually going to get a blonde naso

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news. Finally got the approval from my wife, aka the account manager, to purchase my next tank. Planning on a 120-150 gallon to replace my two nanos.

Let the fun begin all over again. Definitely looking forward to getting it up and going and having just one reef tank to take care of.

NatanylJames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I wonder if tangs have a cichlid like behavior...overstocking to temper the agression

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news. Finally got the approval from my wife, aka the account manager, to purchase my next tank. Planning on a 120-150 gallon to replace my two nanos.

Let the fun begin all over again. Definitely looking forward to getting it up and going and having just one reef tank to take care of.
Nice!

Vinaka_vakalevu

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad Paul Simon GIF

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cop-police.gif

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back