**!!LRO Fall Into Savings FLASH SALE!! This SUNDAY! Freebies! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, stay away from my rasta torch that i should not buy but will probably do
rasta torch you say...

Public Media Thinking GIF by PBS SoCal

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm secretly hoping that no one buys the teal and yellow frogspawn.. I want to put it in my own tank :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :loudly-crying-face:
- Rachel
As I told Mr. Ok, you're probably safe, I'm poor this weekend. but it does look amazing and the mrs. does like them...

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm secretly hoping that no one buys the teal and yellow frogspawn.. I want to put it in my own tank :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :loudly-crying-face:
- Rachel
Is this the one because I like this. Easier or harder to care for than a hammer?

Attachments

• 1662666563890.jpeg
    1662666563890.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 10

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have better luck with my torches that my frogspawn, but my tank parameters are little out of whack. And when my frogspawn stop extending like it use to was i notice it started to split

The single torch i got sale before last, Was Florida panther with about 6 heads.

The the 3 pack, i got a few sales back, were single heads, but not out splitting.
The torch far back been hiding alot, but i got it was first i got at the local fish store. So not sure whats going on with it.

still need t work on the colors poping like Ann does, but i my colors are much different than here. I think i need to big up the lights she runs, and have here share me the settings.....

20220908_160241.jpg 20220908_160321.jpg

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have better luck with my torches that my frogspawn, but my tank parameters are little out of whack. And when my frogspawn stop extending like it use to was i notice it started to split

The single torch i got sale before last, Was Florida panther with about 6 heads.

The the 3 pack, i got a few sales back, were single heads, but not out splitting.
The torch far back been hiding alot, but i got it was first i got at the local fish store. So not sure whats going on with it.

View attachment 2820239 View attachment 2820240
Those look great. Looking forward to getting into these because hammers, frogspawns, and torches are definitely my favorite to look at.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look great. Looking forward to getting into these because hammers, frogspawns, and torches are definitely my favorite to look at.
yea i love looking at them. I just need to find a home in my tank and glueing them in final location. my Snails and conchs like to know them over or off the rocks all the time. But the torches are not cheap.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

still need t work on the colors poping like Ann does, but i my colors are much different than here. I think i need to big up the lights she runs, and have here share me the settings.....

View attachment 2820239 View attachment 2820240

I have better luck with my torch, as well! I had to move my frogspawn around for about 10 days (giving it a few days in each spot) before it got happier with the light/flow mix. My torch plopped onto its spot and has been a happy camper since. (knocks on wood)

Your torches are lovely!!!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back