**!!LRO Fall Into Savings FLASH SALE!! This SUNDAY! Freebies! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We showing pictures of our dogs now?

Attachments

• 6DB972BE-F59A-4243-8D2B-D449CE6D1AE7.jpeg
    6DB972BE-F59A-4243-8D2B-D449CE6D1AE7.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 10

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On less exciting news my LFS confirmed that my water is clean... probably need to do another blackout to try and deal with the algae and added another 10 snails today.
I want to add corals again :loudly-crying-face:

That's good news! Even if it's frustrating right now. You might have said, so sorry if I missed it while I wasn't in the thread, but what kind of algae are you dealing with?

Elise_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good news! Even if it's frustrating right now. You might have said, so sorry if I missed it while I wasn't in the thread, but what kind of algae are you dealing with?
I think its cyano, but the stuff at the top of the tank is the most incredible bright purple, its wild.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its cyano, but the stuff at the top of the tank is the most incredible bright purple, its wild.

Oof that's no fun. I'm sure you have plenty of advice to work with, so I won't add anything unsolicited here, but I hope it passes quickly for you and if you need help/advice, we're all here for you!

Elise_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oof that's no fun. I'm sure you have plenty of advice to work with, so I won't add anything unsolicited here, but I hope it passes quickly for you and if you need help/advise, we're all here for you!
I'm all ears. this is my first saltwater tank so I'm still learning. I did post a thread through as to not take over LRO's post or feel free to message!

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all ears. this is my first saltwater tank so I'm still learning. I did post a thread through as to not take over LRO's post or feel free to message!
This is my first tank too. But I did already purchase a nano to put on my desk. Then it will be a 4ft for upstairs. And eventually maybe a 7-8 foot in the basement. Very addictive hobby.

Elise_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first tank too. But I did already purchase a nano to put on my desk. Then it will be a 4ft for upstairs. And eventually maybe a 7-8 foot in the basement. Very addictive hobby.
It is very addictive! I would love a bigger tank, but I also dont really have the $$ for the setup to make it is gorgeous as I would want.
And I also may have to go back to Australia in 4 years, so the smaller tank seems more reasonable.
I only have the Evo 13.5G

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very addictive! I would love a bigger tank, but I also dont really have the $$ for the setup to make it is gorgeous as I would want.
And I also may have to go back to Australia in 4 years, so the smaller tank seems more reasonable.
I only have the Evo 13.5G
I was considering the evo for my desktop but then innovative marine just came out with the new 15 gallon with a really good preorder price so I jumped on it.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back