Legendary Corals Anniversary Live Sale Event! 10AM Pst/1pm Est. on Saturday, January 18th. 500+ WYSIWYG Pieces!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rmiles54

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're winning so many things! Email me your order again and let me know you won the pair!
I was super lucky. I managed to win an ID challenge and atmosphere scavenger hunt in the first 2 hours and this pair in the last. Plus I scored a bunch of goods! Thanks again.

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope everyone had a great time. This was our first time doing these giveaway events during a live sale. It made these past 5 hours fly by!

If you have suggestions for our next event, be sure to comment down below your thoughts! Do you prefer to have 5 minute updates like most live sales, or are the bulk 100 pieces ok?

Would you rather have one large prize or continue the multiple small prizes? And if you have ideas for other giveaway events, we're all ears!

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the most fun I’ve had! These last 5 hours flew by! Awesome event Legendary coral! I’m excited for my pieces! Can’t wait to see them!
Glad to hear you had a lot of fun! It'll be even better once the corals get to your home!

rmiles54

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope everyone had a great time. This was our first time doing these giveaway events during a live sale. It made these past 5 hours fly by!

If you have suggestions for our next event, be sure to comment down below your thoughts! Do you prefer to have 5 minute updates like most live sales, or are the bulk 100 pieces ok?

Would you rather have one large prize or continue the multiple small prizes? And if you have ideas for other giveaway events, we're all ears!
It was a great sale. The bulk items and games were a little easier to manage as a buyer versus every 5 minutes. Thanks again and I’m looking forward to receiving this shipment....
Thanks again...

JoniLeigh

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think this was great! 100 per hour, plus the events in between kept it plenty busy I think! Every 5 minutes would have been madness! Great sale!

Johnniebt

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think everything was perfect! The entire process was super easy to understand. The only suggestion I have is don’t make me want so many corals!

OP
OP
Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought ton of stuff but I was driving. So I missed all the challenges
You're in luck, one of the challenges is still live! The last scavenger hunt pair is still available.

rmiles54

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everyone scored? My take..
1 - CC Darth Maul Favites
2 - LC Firestorm Rhodactis
3 - Gonzo’s Golden Dragon
4 - Space Invader Pectina
5 - JKR Rainbow Apocalypse
6 - Space Chaos Frag
7 - SCA Raspberry Cyphastrea
8 - Juggernaut Bounce Shroom
ID Challenge - WWC Sweet Tooth
Scavenger Hunt - ASD Blue Atmosphere
Scavenger 2pc - Tutti Fruti frag & VG Psammy

still browsing!!!

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the most fun live event I have ever done! I actually quit doing them because I get bored. The extra challenges made this great, thanks for putting it together! Also thank you for the free coral!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back