• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ktar Group Buy Thread

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet, I asked my wife if the black hornets had opened yet, and she said no. I'll be biting my nails for a bit.

Your not alone my fingers kinda hurt...haha...ive been biting them to,haha...Im a nail bitter as it is,jk...

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, so keep in mind they hav ebeen in my tank less than five hours, oh and my hands shake from living the good life
Poinsettas
Poinsettas.jpg

HybridG and Campfires
HybridG.jpg

PRPPE or whatever
PrPPE.jpg

Black Hornet Peeking through
BlackHornet.jpg

LizzyFizzy
LizzyFizzy.jpg

Bloodshot
BloodShot.jpg

DragonBallZ
DBZ.jpg

RedHalo
RedHalo.jpg

Time Machines not looking so hot
TimeMachines.jpg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Gamble

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good man. Time machines will open up.....they seem to take a little time to pop after shipping. They are still kinda puffy, I have seen them FLAT out of the box and into the tank, one ended up opening 3 weeks later.

Nutramar Foods

goody

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some great zoas in that package, and if my math is correct, that is about $30pp? I've seen some of those big namers going for $100+pp. Curious as to how a GB like this works. You grow them out then frag them out to the other buyers? So do all buyers get 1p of each? BTW, I love the frag station. I'm going to have to get some of those. My frag plugs lie in all directions on the sandbed.

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
akabryanhall

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some great zoas in that package, and if my math is correct, that is about $30pp? I've seen some of those big namers going for $100+pp. Curious as to how a GB like this works. You grow them out then frag them out to the other buyers? So do all buyers get 1p of each? BTW, I love the frag station. I'm going to have to get some of those. My frag plugs lie in all directions on the sandbed.
Thanks Goody, I suppose it is about $30 a polyp, not too shabby I think;)
I have been doing group buys for a while, basically you get people to chip in to buy expensive corals, grow it out, frag and distribute. I had told myself no more frag buys, wanted to stick to colonies and skip the growout all together, but this was too good an opportunity!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back