Forget about the Redfield Ratio, what about the R2R MRS Ratio?

BeanAnimal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be thankful you're dealing with that issue here where reactions are meaningless and not on r/Reef tank where members have the ability to also downvote posts, leading to shadow bans. Criticize a tang in a 20g tank with a powder tang. Shadow ban
The reddit mentality is pretty much what is wrong with the universe.

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All you have to do is welcome new members in the meet and greet forum. It's a reaction score feast! Also why the scores are meaningless.
I like the meet and greet but while it does add to your “ratio” , it is customary to “ like” ALL the post before yours

Reefering1

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a kick out of the welcome wagon..
Poor new guy saying hi, trying to get help for dying fish/coral... the next 20 messages completely ignore the "dire" concern and leave a bunch of "cute" gifs to say hi. Lol. Maybe I'm just a jerk, idk

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor new guy saying hi, trying to get help for dying fish/coral... the next 20 messages completely ignore the "dire" concern and leave a bunch of "cute" gifs to say hi. Lol. Maybe I'm just a jerk, idk
Yeah that does happen. Some of the posts seem automatic when someone posts a new thread on that forum. I do read them though before adding my welcome gif.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the meet and greet but while it does add to your “ratio” , it is customary to “ like” ALL the post before yours
It’s a “high five” for being a part of the “club”.
High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

OP
OP
bakbay

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of badges ... I understand that I'm a failure but I got a new one today - "Failed to Load Badges"?? :)

lol - so true. Well, it’s like me saying “Hi - welcome to the club - I’ve killed so many animals as well so don’t feel that bad.” That’s why Rev would never trust me as a R2R greeter! ;)

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Yeah that does happen. Some of the posts seem automatic when someone posts a new thread on that forum. I do read them though before adding my welcome gif.
I used to break ranks from just typing “welcome” and try to write something a lil more engaging….but the surface area for international cultural snafus was just to great…esp. given my propensity for ignoring social awkward-isms lol

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, ya know now thatI think about it, I do recall your handle from back in the day, but I forgot mine here so had to start over…
I got on here in the club zoa days and was a mod when reef2reef started.

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for explaining that. It is one of the pieces of the R2R culture I haven't been able to figure out over the last couple of years.

what the heck is that for?
…and did it last for more than 4 hrs?
I think you're supposed to go see the Dr. if it does.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back