Final fishes in my reef. Need advice about them.

xVanchOx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a reef tank which is 132 gallon display (210 gallon whole system). My fishes inside the tank are:
-2 clowns
-cirrhilabrus cyanopleura
-leopard wrasse
-yellow wrasse
-flame angel
-cardinal
-midas blenny
-one spot foxface
-royal gramma
-flame hawkfish
-yellow watchman goby(which I see for a minute every 1-2 weeks)

I guess my rockscape is minimalistic (not many hiding places yet, because of lack of a coral inside)

IMG_6052.jpeg

Now I want to add some tangs inside. I wanted to add blue tang and purple, but I was told purple will be too agressive for my tank, than I switch for a blue, yellow and tomini but I am not sure about getting too crowded tank, so I switch now for a blue and tomini only, but I am affraid will it have a lot of aggressian because they are only 2 or it will be good? Also if you have any other ideas what tangs to put I am up for them!
p.s. I know blue tang will be a big guy for the tank but I will get him little and will think later if he grows too much.

fishywishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A blue, yellow, and tomini tang will be fine, you could also go with purple and blue if you prefer. You’ve got plenty of space to work with. You’re right about the blue tang being too big, it would definitely be more comfortable in a larger tank. So, I would recommend sticking with a purple, yellow, and tomini tang instead. However, if you’re willing to rehome the blue tang once it outgrows the tank, that could work as well.

You have a good amount of fish but i don’t think you’re not overcrowded yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
xVanchOx

xVanchOx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A blue, yellow, and tomini tang will be fine, you could also go with purple and blue if you prefer. You’ve got plenty of space to work with. You’re right about the blue tang being too big, it would definitely be more comfortable in a larger tank. So, I would recommend sticking with a purple, yellow, and tomini tang instead. However, if you’re willing to rehome the blue tang once it outgrows the tank, that could work as well.

You have a good amount of fish but i don’t think you’re not overcrowded yet.
Thanks

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back