+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if I can get banned here.

Shipping prices are going up because our economy is based on too much on demand shipping. Everybody wants it in 2 days at the click of a button. Shippers like UPS and Fed Ex are too busy trying to compete with Bezos vs focus on more efficient shipping .

I think they should double the price of salt. Seriously ....donate the proceeds to grade school science classes which many of you who rely on heavy water changes and can't use a box of baking soda for alk replenishment obviously flunked. No water changes in a year for me either. No fuge....no skimmer. I now have to trade in corals if I want something new because I don't have room. Water changes are pushed on this hobby because they generate revenue for salt makers and keep the cash spigots going.

Nutramar Foods

Obsessed

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird, maybe try mobile?

900C0876-84BE-441A-A05B-EFD0D841235D.png

dhnguyen

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if I can get banned here.

Shipping prices are going up because our economy is based on too much on demand shipping. Everybody wants it in 2 days at the click of a button. Shippers like UPS and Fed Ex are too busy trying to compete with Bezos vs focus on more efficient shipping .

I think they should double the price of salt. Seriously ....donate the proceeds to grade school science classes which many of you who rely on heavy water changes and can't use a box of baking soda for alk replenishment obviously flunked. No water changes in a year for me either. No fuge....no skimmer. I now have to trade in corals if I want something new because I don't have room. Water changes are pushed on this hobby because they generate revenue for salt makers and keep the cash spigots going.
There's more to saltwater than just alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium. That said we can still replenish the trace elements without resorting to doing frequent water changes. I haven't changed mine in over 6 months.

Nutramar Foods
Avast
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back