• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

zero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fine with Brannock growing the all delight group. As for reefnj offer to buy in on the cc#2 that's up to the people that were in on it agree or not. I'm ok with reefnj buying in and as for sending $ out to the other four people if agree to let him buy in, i'm leaving my $ portion to him so he can use it to ship out corals whenever they are ready after fragging.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fine with Brannock growing the all delight group. As for reefnj offer to buy in on the cc#2 that's up to the people that were in on it agree or not. I'm ok with reefnj buying in and as for sending $ out to the other four people if agree to let him buy in, i'm leaving my $ portion to him so he can use it to ship out corals whenever they are ready after fragging.

I thought about offering that as well but a few pages back someone ( I would need to scroll back) mentioned being able to get shipping labels for cheap.

However it plays out it will be fair for everyone-I am a straight shooter and I am sure as people can tell from as many post I have made as of recent, I spend a little time on this :tongue:

I did tell Tyreese to frag up what he has coming since it seemed getting him to frag up all that was ready was not going to happen in a timely manner

Hopefully by the 1st week in May or so these will all be shipped.

Thanks

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it makes easier I can buyin on the add on. Unless Reef Up had them totally separated in his tank going to be hard to identify. Either way for me though.

He did tell me in a text that when he ships he will mark all the bags-I cant imagine why the group would have issue with it, it makes it easier on everyone-IMO

Thats my unsolicitated input-:hammer:

I guess having an Ipad for work is not such a bad thing-I'm in outside sales so I can log in between apppointments-:nerd:

Just did not want you all to think I sit at home hitting "refresh" (I do that too)

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I just want to mention it because there's one piece than every acan collector should have that we don't have in this pack. CC's Yuki's Perfect 10.

One of our sponsors has a frag up on Ebay, so it'll fetch a pretty penny but I wanted to see if there was any interest in adding this one. I'm also going to reach out to see if he has any frags available not posted on Ebay.

I'd buy it myself but if anyone has seen my group buy thread you know I'm currently dealing with something decimating my acans as well as the acans from my group buy...

Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
CLICK TO VIEW

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we know if the original lots have been cut and are indeed healing now waiting for shipment to new growers?

I woud suspect not yet, it was just this weekend I told him to frag what he had coming-(post #460 page 46).

I would think it"ll be early May before they ship, but I will text him to see when he thinks he will frag if he has not already.

Back aways you posted;
I'd love to ship out what's available now. I can provide UPS overnight shipping (by 10am next day) for $10 each (my business buys these in bulk) if that makes the decision easier for everyone.

Would you be able to get labels for the ship out from his place to mine and Brannock16 fro the redistribution?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls
Back