• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry's Acan Grow Out - subdivide part 2

Nutramar Foods

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well everything was fragged today so we will see how things look in the days to come, the small one that had 5 polyps was a nightmare, the others for the ost part were ok, just difficult. Its just tough trying to cut frags from something shaped like a ping pong ball (but smaller) there is just only so much "skeleton" to work with. Some frags have 2 heads while others have only 1. I only cut 6 frags except the 5 polyp one since financial took his name out of the hat.

I think all will be well and time will tell, I'll get some pics up here in a day or so.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow...awesome job bro.

Glad to help out fellow junkies -

Pics as promised-I say let them heal another 2 weeks-I recieved my shipping boxes and heat packs today-If you all want to figure out the cost for shipping I am in 97233 zip code and the boxes will be 2-3 pounds (maybe 1 pound for the 2 that are only in this GO) 2 pounds for GO #1 people and 3 pounds if you are getting any acros from me :bigsmile: . I'm into the shiping baoxes and heat packs about 7.00 per so add that to the shipping and we are square-I'm not after any acans, they just didnt grow to the point it was possible to cut any extra-no biggie

I prefer FedEx as it close and easiest-If anyone is close to a fedex facility like Kinkos (you can go to Fedex.com and find out if there is one close to you) we can ship these regular prioritywhich is the one that delivers in the afternoon and then once it ships out call fedex and have them redirect it to be held at a fedex facility. If you do this it will be available as early as 9 am. In other words you get the overnight priority service at the overnight rate, it saves you about 10.00-12.00

Dont judge me-:tsk: a FedEx rep gave me that information :tongue:

AC3_zps1d95a09f.jpg

These are my favorite;
AC2_zpse943a769.jpg

2nd favorite;
AC1_zpsbdd246b6.jpg

Last edited:
AquaCave Logo Banner

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to ship-Post in this thread (not PM) your zipcode and I'll calculate shipping thru FedEx-If you were in the other GO, I have your info.

If you want to calculate yourself I'm in 97233 and those that are only in this GO, the box would be 2 pounds max, maybe 1.

https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en&locId=express

I'll need to be paid via Paypal as a gift before I can ship-The sooner I hear back the sooner we can proceed.

Thanks

Corals.com

All Delight

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to help out fellow junkies -

Pics as promised-I say let them heal another 2 weeks-I recieved my shipping boxes and heat packs today-If you all want to figure out the cost for shipping I am in 97233 zip code and the boxes will be 2-3 pounds (maybe 1 pound for the 2 that are only in this GO) 2 pounds for GO #1 people and 3 pounds if you are getting any acros from me :bigsmile: . I'm into the shiping baoxes and heat packs about 7.00 per so add that to the shipping and we are square-I'm not after any acans, they just didnt grow to the point it was possible to cut any extra-no biggie

I prefer FedEx as it close and easiest-If anyone is close to a fedex facility like Kinkos (you can go to Fedex.com and find out if there is one close to you) we can ship these regular prioritywhich is the one that delivers in the afternoon and then once it ships out call fedex and have them redirect it to be held at a fedex facility. If you do this it will be available as early as 9 am. In other words you get the overnight priority service at the overnight rate, it saves you about 10.00-12.00

Dont judge me-:tsk: a FedEx rep gave me that information :tongue:

AC3_zps1d95a09f.jpg

These are my favorite;
AC2_zpse943a769.jpg

2nd favorite;
AC1_zpsbdd246b6.jpg
Oh man I miss the first acan. That colony was sick, idk what I was thinking when I sold it off. And the 2nd ones that are your favorite are one of my favorites as well, the orange flames. Your favorite is an awesome one too. After I fragged up my colony it's starting to fill up again. Nice job on the grow out.

sportzfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one you are talking about is that the one with the darker purple color ring around the mouth? Maybe when I get a few more heads on my frag, we can trade.

Oh man I miss the first acan. That colony was sick, idk what I was thinking when I sold it off. And the 2nd ones that are your favorite are one of my favorites as well, the orange flames. Your favorite is an awesome one too. After I fragged up my colony it's starting to fill up again. Nice job on the grow out.

Mr.Acro

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one you are talking about is that the one with the darker purple color ring around the mouth? Maybe when I get a few more heads on my frag, we can trade.
Hey Sportzfish your pm box is full could you clear some of your messages?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back