ATI Straton LED Light - Comments, Review, PAR, Coverage, Discuss...

ATI North America

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics

Superlightman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ATI North America can you define what features make these units “pro” and nearly double the price of the regular Straton? The product listings are very vague and incomplete for what is priced to be the most premium fixture on the market.
they may be even less good as they not have the diffuser, but they have a bit more power and less consumption

ATI North America

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ATI North America can you define what features make these units “pro” and nearly double the price of the regular Straton? The product listings are very vague and incomplete for what is priced to be the most premium fixture on the market.

Sadly we are struggling to get a clear idea as well. We have not yet received a sample so its difficult for me to give you anything of substance.

I can tell you the fixture is made from a single billet of aluminum which is machined into the fixture. I am very excited to see this as it will make for a pretty impressive form factor. As far as I know, nothing on the market is at this level of craftsmanship. Most as you probably know are extruded aluminum heat sinks with plastic covers. (think Hydra, Radion etc) Being a single solid piece of aluminum is certainly PRO, what else it has in that aluminum trunk I cannot speak on with any level of benefit at this time.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back