Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave Logo Banner

cdmckinzie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hubby and I are just getting into the reef hobby and are researching what equipment we would like and what we can afford. The lighting is very important to us because we do want to grow corals also. I would love the Aquaticlife expert xs- uv reef led lights or the Halo's or any of the led lights that will cover a 72" long 143g tank. Thank you!

Nutramar Foods

ChytownPrincess

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 459848

Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

YOUR Water MADE Better - Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and REDUCE waste water by up to 65%! Reverse osmosis booster pumps are used to increase the pressure going into your RO or RO/DI system which make it operate more efficiently and can decrease consumption of DI resin. Designed as an accessory for Reverse Osmosis units in areas with low water pressure, or for users that want maximum output and the best quality filtered water from their RO systems.

How to Enter:

LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

2. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Buddie Booster.

BONUS ENTRY: Take a look at the Aquatic Life website and make an additional post telling us what product you would like to own from their site!

The Prize:
A winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread to win an Aquatic Life Buddie Booster Pump shipped to their door!

View attachment 459850
View attachment 459849

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until Feb. 16th*
I love my life ROCK Buddy..we have well water that is pulled from the Ogallala aquifer. I do not like the waste water that is left over, so a room booster would be ideal

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

justingraham

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked
I like the auto flush feature and the fact that it's going to boost up my pressure I need that badly after my last water bill

Top Shelf Aquatics

cnseekatz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to have one of these bad boys because right now I don't have a drain for my waste water, so it dumps into a 32 gallon trash can... which gets heavy... quickly...

Anything that would help me reduce waste water production is a good thing... for the environment, and for my back!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back