Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

jefra

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Liked
2. The landlord of my apartment has the stupidest faucets that make RODI plumbing difficult. What I like most about the Buddie Booster is that it expands access to RODI units to more reefers - like me!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
CLICK TO VIEW
Nutramar Foods

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Page was liked previously
2. There are two items that really jump out at me and I'm not sure which one I like more. I'm running a second RO chamber so I have decreased pressure right off the bat. This would solve that problem. One thing that impresses me about this pump is the automatic 18 second flush. I try to remember to flush my system every use but it doesn't always happen. I'm not the only one who turns my system on and I am positive my wife and son aren't flushing the system. The other thing I like a lot is the auto shut off when there isn't sufficient pressure. That little bit of added insurance is an awesome idea.

John
I agree with this the control is amazing, and the flush feature is awesome. My system in always on and running off a well i use a regualr booster pump now and looking at this thing is like "OMG why didnt i find this first. Anyway liked and following on FB.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back