RO/DI TDS Creep Auto Flush

djkms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

I am trying to setup a system with my RO/DI to auto flush the TDS creep water for 10 minutes before releasing water to my DI canisters. I am accomplishing this with solenoid valves and my Apex. Its actually working as intended except waste water is being pushed out every few minutes when the system is off (solenoids closed) and under pressure. This also causes the booster pump to kick on when this happens. I thought maybe either of the solenoids where leaking water but the line ends are dry. Water is only coming out of the waste line. It only releases 10-20ml per waste water dump and my pressure gauge does lose pressure for a second then goes back up.

Now when I just run the line from the membrane straight to the DI canisters (like a normal system), bypassing the solenoids it stays pressurized without any waste creeping out.

I thought maybe the Auto-Shutoff valve was going bad so I replaced it. Same issue

Here is a diagram of how I have it all plumbed. Any thoughts?

TDS.jpg

20241005_092422.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
djkms

djkms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Figured it out. One of my RO tubes going into a solenoid was ragged and not making a complete seal going into the push connect on the solenoid. Problem solved for anyone who stumbles across this thread.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back