Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

Jakzen

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I make water every week and have close to 1000 gal total volume in my house, it takes a lot of time to make fresh RO, especially with reduced pressure and a piggyback membrane that boosts volume and reduces waste but does affect water quality. A booster like the Smart Buddie would help this a lot.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Jakzen

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at their website, I think that the next light purchase I would have to strongly consider is the Expert Series XS-UV. I've heard good things about their products and they are up and coming in the LED market.

BRS

mrkell

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Booster Buddy would save me a fortune. My water bill is really high and I need some relief!
FB liked
Your Halo pendant would look really awesome over my 29 cube.

PS I really miss your 4 and 6 bulb t5 units. I hate you don't make them anymore.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Zyvo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been debating on buying this booster pump since I got the RO Buddie and realized it's not outputting enough, probably bc my pressure is a little low. The flush feature is a big bonus too!

CLICK TO VIEW

TracyZ

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bonus entry: I would love an LED light fixture. My 125 right now is sitting fowlr after loosing my corals with insufficient lighting (among others) I'm currently using a 4' two bulb t8 (yes t8 coral bulbs) and a 3' T5HO double bulb. Why, well the two 3' units I bought were faulty, replacements were faulty and burnt out in less than 3 mos. Leaving me to buy a new ballast and rewire one set up for use. I'd also love a mini skimmer set up.

Nolan Shinn

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly I'd like for my RODI to produce less waste water. Ive never actually measured, but I imagine a LOT of "waste" water goes straight down the drain while I run my RODI for hours at a time... with increasing demand and scarcity of potable water around the globe, all that excessive waste isn't great for a guilt free conscience

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

smokey91052

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could really use the buddie booster, my water pressure must be low, so I'm only able to make about a gallon per day! I would love to get my ro system working efficiently with a buddie booster!

Rory's Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Facebook page liked
2. Just got this in today and installed and would love the booster pump to make it more efficient. (Don't get a lot of water pressure on the third floor ;))

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back