Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is awesome, I am looking into purchasing a second printer. I can't keep myself satisfied with only one, ender 3 with the auto bed leveler and pei sheet. I am using PETG plastic and can hit about 65 mm/s , will have to look into the ender 5 model. wowzers !
This is my first printer, running Klipper makes a difference, I ran the printer some without it. setting up Pressure Advance right and everything else makes a big difference.

I'm still a noob so @Projects with Sam could probably give better advice.

But one thing I found with PETG is that adjusting you z offset more works better. PETG doesn't like to be squished PLA doesn't mind as much. When the first layer goes down I watch for any boogers popping up and increase the offset if I see any. It helps keeps the stringing and blobing down as the nozzle doesn't move the material around.

Here's PETG ran at 40 initial layer, 125 support floor and roof top/bottom, 200 on walls, 250 infill, and 2500 acceleration. Speeds bounced between 140-250 due to cornering velocity I believe.
There's a few hairs, a few blobs, but turned out really well. My last one I believe was 150 walls.
20230508_160929.jpg
20230508_160959.jpg

Anything that needs good detail I wouldn't push it that fast though.

And yeah I'm already thinking of another printer too! Kids always want me printing something :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Nutramar Foods

Projects with Sam

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
that is awesome, I am looking into purchasing a second printer. I can't keep myself satisfied with only one, ender 3 with the auto bed leveler and pei sheet. I am using PETG plastic and can hit about 65 mm/s , will have to look into the ender 5 model. wowzers !
That is why core XY printers are so much better then bed slingers and why I am so surprised Prusa is still releasing bed slingers and expecting people to pay what they're asking.

randalli

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I design things for my tank from time to time. Check out these links. Maybe you like something for the list :)

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back