Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lights are off already so the corals are closed, but mostly euphyllias which look really puffy and fat during the day considering that nutrients are low. My concern with chemipure blue and elite is taking my phosphate to 0

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpeg
    IMG_3307.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 18
AS

pbjorlin

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the lights are off already so the corals are closed, but mostly euphyllias which look really puffy and fat during the day considering that nutrients are low. My concern with chemipure blue and elite is taking my phosphate to 0
Yeah I’d say get the Nano bag it’s tiny, and test your water for PO3 everyday same time. We just need to make your balance of nutrients be evened out. As far as your light schedule the algae isn’t all over the rocks so you could change your intensity to 80% and see how your coral reacts. None of the coral in your tank required crazy par numbers so lowering it shouldn’t affect them.

Spare time

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you doe the suggestions, I will buy some chemi pure blue tomorrow. Should I shorten my lighting schedule as well? I have a radion xr15 running at 90% with the LPS setting from 10am to 6pm

Chemi pure blue doesn't lower phosphate in marine tanks. Also, the amount of nitrate and phosphate you have is irrelevant to the question and there is no balance, just recommended values

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
M

MoonBite

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’d say get the Nano bag it’s tiny, and test your water for PO3 everyday same time. We just need to make your balance of nutrients be evened out. As far as your light schedule the algae isn’t all over the rocks so you could change your intensity to 80% and see how your coral reacts. None of the coral in your tank required crazy par numbers so lowering it shouldn’t affect them.
Thank you, I will do that. Should I shorten my light schedule or just lower the light intensity?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
M

MoonBite

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the input everyone. I will add the chemipure and test the water everyday and I will update with any changes. Also I forgot to mention, I dose AB+ 4ml everyday should stop dosing it?

pbjorlin

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for the input everyone. I will add the chemipure and test the water everyday and I will update with any changes. Also I forgot to mention, I dose AB+ 4ml everyday should stop dosing it?
Yea stop dosing that, I completely stopped doing AB+ as I noticed I always had a Cyano outbreak after I dosed it.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back