TSA's Easter Live Sale Extravaganza!!! **OVER 4,000 CORALS!!** $1, $5, $10 and FREE Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BuilderT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have been doing awesome!! Let's keep it going! Time to pick a winner for the gift card as promised!
This one goes to:

Congrats on the win!! Shoot us a PM to claim your prize!

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
Excited Melissa Benoist GIF by TV Guide

BuilderT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics So I've been doing some research on your company, and I do have to say that 90% of your reviews are positive. The few that are not seemed like people no one could please lol. Can't wait to become one of your new customers!!!

Florida Man

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have been doing awesome!! Let's keep it going! Time to pick a winner for the gift card as promised!
This one goes to:

Congrats on the win!! Shoot us a PM to claim your prize!

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
See, I told you I like spending my own money! :)

Congrats on the win @BuilderT!

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well @tbrown3589 got me beat by quite a bit. 24 has been the most for me at one time
In my defense, it wasn't entirely on purpose. I ordered from 3 vendors and had them spaced out a week apart. I had to reschedule the first to the third week due to work schedule stuff and then the vendor rescheduled the second to the third week due to weather.

PlainEnvelopes

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics So I've been doing some research on your company, and I do have to say that 90% of your reviews are positive. The few that are not seemed like people no one could please lol. Can't wait to become one of your new customers!!!
TSA is top notch. I had a tank crash a few months ago and they held my coral for a few weeks as I got everything back together. They also label all your corals which is something small but very helpful.

BuilderT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSA is top notch. I had a tank crash a few months ago and they held my coral for a few weeks as I got everything back together. They also label all your corals which is something small but very helpful.
I totally agree with the labeling. I've had corals show up one time with no labels and it toke me a bit to figure out what was what lol.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Glad to hear you are giving us a shot! We will always definitely do everything we can to make a customer happy. Unfortunately anyone who runs a business will tell you it is absolutely impossible to please everyone. Some customers just don't think the rules apply to them, but if you ever have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help!

Jasonak

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last time I was using paypal to check out and it was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and I missed out on a few really great pieces. I got a bunch of amazing stuff also :) But I dont see a way to enter my credit card info into my account so I can check out quicker ?
Also I just noticed I have a couple corals in my cart, can I buy those now and add this weekends stuff to that order ?
thanks

Last edited:

BuilderT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear you are giving us a shot! We will always definitely do everything we can to make a customer happy. Unfortunately anyone who runs a business will tell you it is absolutely impossible to please everyone. Some customers just don't think the rules apply to them, but if you ever have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help!
I completely understand. I own a Construction Company here in Indiana and I deal with that stuff daily!

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it such a dumb question I dont get a answer LOL
Which one?

Yes, you can combine shipping.

Most sites on here don't allow you to save credit card info. There are WebApps you can get that will store and auto fill for you but I don't know any of them.

NewReefAdventure

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonis like high to low light and high to low flow.

But seriously, they can handle higher flow and lower flower, medium high light to lower light. Higher flow tends to make them puffier and stay shorter tentacled while lower flow makes them stretch and sway in the flow. High light makes their colors fade some whole low light can make them fade to a brownish purple. I keep mine in the sand bed in a very random flow area but on the lower side of medium I'd say. Maybe 100 PAR and just enough flow that they sway mostly and occasionally dance as the water gets a nice swirl nearby.
Thank you! Appreciate the info! I just moved mine higher, he was on the sandbed in medium light and sucked in completely. Just can't seem to find a spot he likes to open much.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you! Appreciate the info! I just moved mine higher, he was on the sandbed in medium light and sucked in completely. Just can't seem to find a spot he likes to open much.
I've got a couple that are irritated most of the time no matter what I do.

What are your parameters looking like? Alk, calc, mag, phosphates, and nitrates.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dr. Reefs Quarantined Fish
Back