Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this response for Sicce last night in response to reducing the WIFI character length:

"Thank you for your proof, unfortunately I can only partially help you as our offices in Italy are closed for the Christmas holidays. By Monday we will try to solve your problem"

Looks as if whatever the issue is, it won't be fixed until next week.
lol I forgot - in Europe the Italians are known to have the most PTO. My 'holding pattern' reply from them was to check my bluetooth was enabled :face-with-tears-of-joy:. I do hope it just a server issue that needs rebooting once they return to work after holidays.

I just did my daily attempt and still fails ... guess they are still on PTO :)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Everyone Jay with Sicce.

I have been in direct contact with someone named Michael B from here. I also know that some of you have been in contact with Customer support as well.

I wanted to update everyone and offer my apologies as I did not respond to this faster.... as a hobbyist like you, I would like to know if I am going insane or not LOL (Trying to be humorous) when a situation like this occurs with any connected device. I also want you to know straight up that you have supported the brand and we appreciate that and understand that to the FULLEST. Great news is the pumps still works without Wi-Fi. Yes, you will get connected I will see that it happens. You have my word.

We did notice a trend late yesterday of a handful and immediately reached out to our tech team in Italy. However, we truly are Italian made and there is a holiday over there currently. So, they are working remotely due to that holiday, There have been and will be delays that we are working with that do not happen often. Please rest assured that we are aware of your technical issue and working on the connectivity situation for newly added devices.”

I will update with more as soon as I have 100% of the information.

(If you have been in contact with support via a ticket, please have the same patience with them as me)

I appreciate you all, I truly do.

- Jay Wilson

Last edited:
Corals.com

JHK_6

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received this response today:

"We are unable to reproduce the problem, could you create a Hotspot network with another smartphone and attempt to connect the pump on that network? Suppose there is something like a firewall or other block on your home network that is blocking the process.
Thanks for your patience"

Of course I tried - with the same results...

Ghiapilot

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received this response today:

"We are unable to reproduce the problem, could you create a Hotspot network with another smartphone and attempt to connect the pump on that network? Suppose there is something like a firewall or other block on your home network that is blocking the process.
Thanks for your patience"

Of course I tried - with the same results...
I received the same email, did exactly what they said to do... nothing changed, still a no go.

Avast
AquaCave Logo Banner

Zunador

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same boat here. I forgot to reply to the last email and they said they were going to close my help ticket. I made sure I responded with still not working.

Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back