Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had to share here. It shocked me so much. Today I stopped by work to see if I needed to pick up anything else for our party. There was a card with a $50 gift card to Target. The card read: Thanks for being so dang chipper every morning! No signature. :) (the card did not say dang)
HA! Everyone here in the ER feels the same way about me. I am always chipper in the AM and I do not need coffee.

Top Shelf Aquatics

tweeter

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I had to share here. It shocked me so much. Today I stopped by work to see if I needed to pick up anything else for our party. There was a card with a $50 gift card to Target. The card read: Thanks for being so dang chipper every morning! No signature. :) (the card did not say dang)
That was so sweet! And what a wonderful surprise!

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Took me a while to post but I scored a BRS giftcard! Can't wait to use it but also trying to decide whats most important for me to buy!
I am in the same boat.

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Wow! I just received my SS gift and it is over the top!! Thank you to my Secret Santa!!! This is going to greatly improve my reef!
This is going on my 150G soon as it flows up to 2500gph.

E5AB3729-EB5B-4EDF-BB97-C40A21F1D76D.jpeg

62920CF0-C4EE-4D8C-B2A4-1322D1C0104D.jpeg

Last edited:

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
HA! Everyone here in the ER feels the same way about me. I am always chipper in the AM and I do not need coffee.

Lol gosh I should switch trauma centers and start working at your trauma center. I always am happy, bouncy and fun, mostly, but my work ask me if they should drug test me lol. I’m fine with that, I have nothing to hide. I’m the only one who doesn’t drink coffee. But at the same time I’m running around like headless chicken. They did mention I should take ridalin or something to slow me down lol.

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Lol gosh I should switch trauma centers and start working at your trauma center. I always am happy, bouncy and fun, mostly, but my work ask me if they should drug test me lol. I’m fine with that, I have nothing to hide. I’m the only one who doesn’t drink coffee. But at the same time I’m running around like headless chicken. They did mention I should take ridalin or something to slow me down lol.
You and I sound about the same! I love the excitement of the ER.

AS

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
You and I sound about the same! I love the excitement of the ER.

I love how faced paced ours is because we are a level 1 trauama unit, but I sadly get stuck on the 24 hour shift and that kicks my rear pretty good. Not sure if they do that for yours. I know the st Luke’s doesn’t they do only 12, but my residency is at the other trauma center.

Nutramar Foods

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Got mine yesterday I posted it in the wrong spot. Thank you so much SS!
I received a receipt for a very very generous donation to St Jude's and a awesome coffee mug!!! St Jude's is very important to our family as well as thousands of other family's!!!
34463057-B0B4-4B68-86F9-B93AE0CE074C.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Holy cow..... some of the gifts are unreal. This was My first year and I was not sure what to do (to what extent), but I sent items on my recipients' wish list 3 days ago.

I haven't received or seen anything on my end. Participation was fun and I cant wait til next year to do this again. Im not worried if I receive nothing.
Heck- I have my job, my health, multiple tanks, my precious daughter and God to guide me every day. Im happy to see the reactions of many and although I will say this formally on Xmas day, , , Best wishes to all the members and participants for a safe and blessed holiday season !!!

Last edited:
AquaCave Logo Banner

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
A complete surprise!!! Secret Santa sent 2 gifts!!! I cried like a girl! There is another mug too (funny!)View attachment 922564

Still crying like a girl!

Hello,

Wow what a sugar high lol, your definitely good to go for this Xmas lol. It’s nice to see people being so kind, crying like a girl is a good thing, (do you wanna cry like a guy (it’s kinda different). :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Geo's Reef
Back