revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Y’all were going to be digging in on this to see what’s going on!

BRS

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
For the ones who have not gotten anything, I have a $50 gift card to Bulk Reef Supply I would be more then happy to send to someone. I got it from my Secret Santa and I am thankful for it but it makes me sad people have not gotten anything.

Top Shelf Aquatics

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So I may or may not have received my gift today.I received a visa gift card in a Christmas card from an address I did not recognize.It was signed merry Christmas here's $25 GO RAVENS!!Nothing about SS or r2r so I'm not sure sense people send me money out of the blue all the time!
It may just be that Ravens fans all over the country are exited about this weekend and are sending out anonymous tailgate donations.I'm going to spend half on a Ravens hat and the other half on tissues to hand to steelers fans I see crying!
tdlawdo,much respect and great gifts.I love the hats,they just messed up on the colors.
If this was my ss gift,thank you it is appreciated.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Haha!! I will be sure to save one of those hats for you to wear in round one while you watch the Steelers play the Chargers. Good luck it’s been awhile are you sure the Ravens when the playoffs take place?

Go Browns!! As in AB and Cleveland!!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Haha!! I will be sure to save one of those hats for you to wear in round one while you watch the Steelers play the Chargers. Good luck it’s been awhile are you sure the Ravens when the playoffs take place?

Go Browns!! As in AB and Cleveland!!

...remember...

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
CLICK TO VIEW

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello,

In the terms of Xmas it’s intended to give, (maybe I don’t understand secret Santa). I haven’t received anything either but it’s okay. The gift I received was that I was able to make some one smile or know that for one moment someone cared. As long as I get to have all my friends here, and of course family etc I’m okay. I can’t spewk for others and definitely can understand, but like others mentioned if there is a list posted I will gladly take another and send something, just because it’s fun.

Yes I am super crazy busy, and literally do not have a life at the moment but I find ways to help others in need.

Corals.com

money88

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello,

In the terms of Xmas it’s intended to give, (maybe I don’t understand secret Santa). I haven’t received anything either but it’s okay. The gift I received was that I was able to make some one smile or know that for one moment someone cared. As long as I get to have all my friends here, and of course family etc I’m okay. I can’t spewk for others and definitely can understand, but like others mentioned if there is a list posted I will gladly take another and send something, just because it’s fun.

Yes I am super crazy busy, and literally do not have a life at the moment but I find ways to help others in need.
I agree, I definitely got enjoyment from sending my gift. I do feel bad for those that sent and their receiver never posted acknowledging. I'd totally be fine with not receiving one I think in many cases for me it's always just been the fun and anticipation even if it was a nice hand written letter its always fun to get something from someone.

I can also send more out if needed I'm sad to see so many not receiving gifts which is really a bummer

amazongb

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I’ll be glad to share mine with you. I got a T-shirt and reef roids. Pick one.

Very kind of you to offer! It's all good though.. I'm sure my secret santa probably just forgot to log back in to R2R or something..

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
A huge thank you to my secret Santa for red sea Items and samples. I use these religiously and will put them to use !!!!

vetteguy53081

Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Extra santa here if needed.

vetteguy53081

Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Very kind of you to offer! It's all good though.. I'm sure my secret santa probably just forgot to log back in to R2R or something..
Unacceptable....it is still Xmas til my lights come down !. What is your shirt size?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The offer still stands, if someone has not gotten a gift, I can forward the e-mail with the BRS gift card. Please PM you’re email address and I’ll forward the info.

I am all about sending gifts and was taught to never except something in return. I want everyone to feel remembered even on Christmas.

code4

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I reached out to my recipient. He did not know he had received a gift card. I also asked him to post it here. And was asked by someone else if they were supposed to post the gift. For those of you who sent and did not receive and say giving was enough. If others are wanting to give more and get that extra warmth inside that giving gives tham, let them give. It is the season to give. :)

Shelley

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Precise.Accurate.Reliable.ICP-OES by Reef Labs
Back