mch1984

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
@mch1984 The heater bracket is an excellent score!
Thanks! I agree, I'm actually putting together a frag tank right now, I'm going to plumb it this weekend. It was perfect for it.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
......... he can have it when pigs fly............

Thank you, Santa, from the bottom of my heart. I'm very grateful, and I LOVE the t-shirts.

View attachment 915090

Nice shirts for sure.

You know I can't resist.......

74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Well I have not sent my second box of stuff to my person yet because life happens. Between picking up my nieces, physical therapy, work and replacing the hot water heater at my mother in laws, I have not had time to get to the post office Monday is the day I promise.

BRS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This is a perfect gift! Thank you so much! It’s so soft :) just played some Rocket League lol

View attachment 917824

Liquid cooled computer! I polished custom acrylic housings for Spray Cool for some insane fluid cooled computers. One was valued at over 13 million back in the early 2000's. I was moonlighting while making aquariums distributed in the Northwest. Original company was called Isothermal Systems Research now called Spray Cool. I gave technical advise on plastics and design as well as polished clear acrylic housings so the pumps and components could be observed during test cycles.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just got a mysterious package in the mail, says not to open until Christmas. I'm 99% sure it's not my secret Santa and I may know just who it is especially where it's from. Haha, saving it to Christmas!

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Depending on the playlist diamond 2! Yourself? I also play on Xbox

Nice! I’m Champ 2 in most things except ones. I hate ones. Lol. I’m a PC guy, can’t wait for cross platform party support!

Liquid cooled computer! I polished custom acrylic housings for Spray Cool for some insane fluid cooled computers. One was valued at over 13 million back in the early 2000's. I was moonlighting while making aquariums distributed in the Northwest. Original company was called Isothermal Systems Research now called Spray Cool. I gave technical advise on plastics and design as well as polished clear acrylic housings so the pumps and components could be observed during test cycles.

Awesome! That’s so cool! I will have to look into them. I mainly liquid cool because it’s a fun project and looks cool but on this rig I had to because my 1080Ti was absurdly loud.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OK, I can't even begin to say what I am feeling right now. I won't post the comments in the card because I am sure the person who sent this would be too humble in case someone figures them out. The greeting card would have been enough.

I will just post two pictures and say that you almost made a 50 year old cry. Thank you and I WILL pay this forward.

Christmas_loot_1.jpg

Christmas_loot_2.jpg

Last edited:

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OK, I can't even begin to say what I am feeling right now. I won't post the comments in the card because I am sure the person who sent this would be too humble in case someone figures them out. The greeting card would have been enough.

I will just post two pictures and say that you almost made a 50 year old cry. Thank you and I WILL pay this forward.

Congrats!! Post pics of those sick new frags you get with the gift card! :)

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

View attachment 920822

View attachment 920823
How to out do everyone! Your SS is awesome! That's so cool!

Avast

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not frags. The tank isn't setup yet.

I will be getting an overflow for sure.

The person lives less than 3 miles from my childhood home. How about that for incredible!

BTW, I am sure Sherry won't approve but the Cardinals sticker is on my aquarium stand and it will stay there.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back