• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals SC Signiture Grow Out

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
J

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyones paid !!!! So we are ready to go!! I just heard from SD and he spoke to Mike at Sexy Corals and Mike is going to give the corals til the 23rd to heal a bit more... He'll check them then and work out our next move.. SD is ready to pick up when Mike gives him the go ahead... Sorry for the delay I'm sure Mike wants to be safe!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
J

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I sent everyone's full info. through E-mail let me know if you did not recieve it.. You should of received all other 5 group members contacts

Also I don't know how you guys feel but if any one want to add new chalices to our grow-out I will be in!!! So if anyone comes by a hot peice or something you think all of us may be interested in let us know so maybe we can take a vote!!! Thanks John

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I sent everyone's full info. through E-mail let me know if you did not recieve it.. You should of received all other 5 group members contacts

Also I don't know how you guys feel but if any one want to add new chalices to our grow-out I will be in!!! So if anyone comes by a hot peice or something you think all of us may be interested in let us know so maybe we can take a vote!!! Thanks John

I'm gonna be releasing stuff all the time. So this might be and endless growout :)

Nutramar Foods
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Breeders
Back