• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy corals chalice growout(new thread)

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
BRS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

bct15

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have bad new on joker frag it started to recede I dipped it and move it crossing my fingers

I'll keep my fingers crossed for it. I've been away from the boards and stuff for a while and dont really remember what all corals are in this, could I get a quick reminder of the list and where everything stands on being dragged. I know joker is doing awesome with this, I've just been so busy last few months I have not had any time to stop by hte threads.

AquaCave Logo Banner

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Joker, Do you have any pic's of what survived..? I'm thinking if possible maybe we can just end the split up the surviving corals and end the grow-out as is. I'm having second thoughts about accepting the remaining corals and continuing the grow-out. Sorry but we need to re-think everything with the group. Any one has suggestions. Sorry but more or less I would like to find a way out and by chance if anyone wants to buy my share? I'm taking bids?

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back