• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy corals chalice growout(new thread)

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The watermelon one only one eye still... If you guys want I can cut an eye of my jf rainbow delight for every one to replace it.

so are you saying that the others are big enough to frag and ship out? your offer of the jf rainbow is cool with me. thanks for doing such a great job and willing to replace with your own corals. if everything except the watermelon are ready to be fragged and shipped im ready to accept. i just want to end this growout on my end. thanx again

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so are you saying that the others are big enough to frag and ship out? your offer of the jf rainbow is cool with me. thanks for doing such a great job and willing to replace with your own corals. if everything except the watermelon are ready to be fragged and shipped im ready to accept. i just want to end this growout on my end. thanx again

I looks like everything is at a good point might need an eye on the fuego but i will double check... The convict is ready for fragging john and myself paid extra to cover the part esco didn't pay for so our pieces will be a little bigger...I will try and draw out a frag drawing before fragging

Nutramar Foods

esco595

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok..

what does tiered have to do with anything I asked and/or said? The fact that I dont even know what that means should suggest its absence from the conversation should be made prudent if not irrelevant. I made a simple observation and pointed it out but if you want to just point fingers thats fine considering you lost a few of the corals WEEKS after they were shipped out and then lost the biggest coral of the grow out all together. BUT I didnt hear any backlash or any protests since they were replaced promptly with other frags, as were the ones I lost. As for the grow out, I only offered to grow because no one else wanted to step up and then suddenly had to deal with an emergency move, hence the corals declining health. I offered the pink ******* and PPE chalice as my fee which I have already contacted you about shipping out and havent gotten a reply. So please, redirect your misguided animosity towards something else because all I did was count the pieces. As for an apology, I offered it because I didnt want your reaction to be of the kind that jumped the gun and reacted the way I predicted you might. It was sincere. It wasnt meant to make you upset. I just remembered having a certain amount of pieces and now having one less. That was it. I already expressed appreciation for the work your doing which is made obvious by the success and longevity of the current corals.

Last edited:

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not pointing finger just oberservation.sorry if you took it as a finger pointing and didnt mean to get it to this point.. it was a good thing we did split it up as insurance because we wouldnt have anything like i said before.... as for the ppe you were the one that said u were going to the local fish store to cut it up and send it to me. that was the last message i got from you..pm me and we can discuss it.... . we can go on for days with this so there is no point of that..just continue and finalize this growout... as you can see i cut eyes for everyone and multi eyes to make up for it.. and now im throwing in 5 eye of my jf rainbow delight to replace a 1 eye watermelon...

Last edited:
AS

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCave Logo Banner

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

esco595

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so apparently my post never went up the other night. In any case shipping is gonna be 55 for the PPE chalice to get it over to Joker. Ill upload a pic of the colony later today. Its got a lot of great eyes. paypal address is [email protected] so if I get it collected by the end of the weekend Ill have the piece shipped out on monday for tuesday delivery per Joker's request.

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Your Reef
Back