• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy corals chalice growout(new thread)

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are they

everything good.. getting close to be fragging the convict and other piece soon.. the last one looks like it might take a while .. dont know if the group want me to replace it with a frag of my rainbow delight and get everyone a frag to finish it off..

OP
OP
reefpeeper

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everything good.. getting close to be fragging the convict and other piece soon.. the last one looks like it might take a while .. dont know if the group want me to replace it with a frag of my rainbow delight and get everyone a frag to finish it off..

sounds pretty good to me. if does ever grow we can ship then

AS

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joker, everything looks great!!! The Fuego is one I'm excited about and of coarse the convict. They both look awesome. Your system also looks great!!! Thanks for the replacement options. I'm cool with what ever the group wants to do. Although I do have 4 different types of pink *******.

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN1292.jpg
DSCN1293.jpg
DSCN1294.jpg
DSCN1297.jpg
DSCN1300.jpg
Here are a copy pic's of main tanks up-stairs

Nutramar Foods

jdreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro. sometimes I wonder what I got myself into!!! I'm setting up a 8 foot frag tank so I can start fragging a bit. Both systems are around 600 gallons and are packed to the limit. The 300 display is a sps only and the 220 display is chalices only. We'll be trading soon. !!!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

esco595

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we're missing one more chalice, in the beginning we had 5 + my pink *******. Now we have pink ******* + 4. Not including my PPE chalice. Considering the my miami was replaced with an albeit nice chalice, I still dont think its an equal replacement. that was a HUGE part at the time of the grow out. I really dont mean to sound mean im actually just really tired at the moment so if it comes off pretty snappy I sincerely apologize, I was going for more of a pointing something out sentiment.

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we're missing one more chalice, in the beginning we had 5 + my pink *******. Now we have pink ******* + 4. Not including my PPE chalice. Considering the my miami was replaced with an albeit nice chalice, I still dont think its an equal replacement. that was a HUGE part at the time of the grow out. I really dont mean to sound mean im actually just really tired at the moment so if it comes off pretty snappy I sincerely apologize, I was going for more of a pointing something out sentiment.

If your tiered I don't think you should be posting on public forum then say sorry about it. Let me point out that I was NOT the original grower of the group YOU were. I ended up telling the group as insurance that I'll take half the piece, which the group agreed. Its understandable a piece dying every so often but all the pieces u had died to a fingertip of a piece and others completely dead in no time since u got them. If u had all the pieces as originally planned we would probably have no pieces right now included the convict and no grow out. You then send me corals to grow one of which had no water on arrival so was dead and missing the replacement. I replaced what I could for everyone and it wasn't a single eye so that we could start over with the grow out. It was an eye for everyone and now multiple eye. Your admission to the buy was being the grower and pink ******... Since now your not the grower all u put in was a pink ******!!! Do I get my money back since I'm growing now? If so you could pay for entrance fee for grow out and I will take that money and get us a nice coral for the group... Sorry for being blunt and to the point and no I'm not tiered.....,

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back