• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC's Ultimate Chalice Growout

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave Logo Banner

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry guys, meant to take more pics tonight, but my buddy asked for some help designing a mermaid tank for a nightclub and didn't get home till lights out. Here's the pics I worked on yesterday when I was first fiddling with the camera- obviously not that great, but it's something. A few of them are missing as the pics of them were too horrible to even put up- bear with me and I'll get you some good ones soon!

%

photos25of41.jpg

photos28of41.jpg

photos26of41.jpg

photos30of41.jpg

Last edited:
Avast

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry CJ, I keep forgetting that- I'll create a new folder for all future ones titled "ultimate growout" so your work won't block it. Unless something comes up, planning on doing some more shooting tonight before I feed, so should have some new photo's up either late tonight or tomorrow.

Top Shelf Aquatics

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!! Just some advice, but I would remount this one since its getting BA all over the disc. You dont want that to spread to the base of the frag

Yea, the algae is one of the downsides to the frequent feedings. All I do is just periodically remove the frags and scrape the plug with a razor blade to remove all the algae. Didn't see it on that one till I looked at the photo, lol

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. those are looking great! Thanks for the updated pics.

CJ

thanks! I agree they're looking good and have pleanty of noticeable growth- don't realize it until I look at the original pics. Btw, did the newest pics work for you at work? Let me know if any probs, I want to make sure you can see the updates wherever you want

thanks brian, the my miami's getting pretty big!

Great shots, Brian! Looks like they are all doing well and growing good too! Thanks for the update!

Thanks guys! again, hit me up anytime for an update!

AS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SR
Back