*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm lucky that our IT guy doesn't give two shivers of a timber what the boiler room PC does as long as it's not obvious... ahem... distractions.
My job blocks almost everything, but it doesn’t matter because I just use my phone anyway. I won’t even use the Wi-Fi so that they can’t monitor my activity.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm lucky that our IT guy doesn't give two shivers of a timber what the boiler room PC does as long as it's not obvious... ahem... distractions.
For real, i work for a major tech company and outside of "adult content" type things we dont have anything blocked. Surprised so many other people do

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok I'm back

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Apple TV+

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For real, i work for a major tech company and outside of "adult content" type things we dont have anything blocked. Surprised so many other people do
What I found is that the occasionally lookie at most websites wont cause blockage..but as soon as it causes a noticable dip in productivity...poof...blocked.

TankCandy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I used to sell into the SLED (State, Local gov, Education) my jaw was always dropped on how insecure and nothing being blocked via URL or application control.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure we just all need our VIP codes and a gift bag like the academy awards gives out full of corals or GCs.

Rennurdoar

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It's bad management, usually. They think they own and control the employees, so they want to be able to control all aspects of it usually. Everyone seems to forget we're all individuals, we sell our time to our companies as a product. We accept our salary's based on what we're willing to do the work for. Employees used to have all the control but have let it slip away into nothingness. So, employers think they can just make work as bland and boring as possible to try and milk every cent of 'production' out of employees. If we take away x, y, z they have no distractions and will work better! But that's not the case lol

Hankcorals

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's bad management, usually. They think they own and control the employees, so they want to be able to control all aspects of it usually. Everyone seems to forget we're all individuals, we sell our time to our companies as a product. We accept our salary's based on what we're willing to do the work for. Employees used to have all the control but have let it slip away into nothingness. So, employers think they can just make work as bland and boring as possible to try and milk every cent of 'production' out of employees. If we take away x, y, z they have no distractions and will work better! But that's not the case lol
I will work for you my friend

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back