*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A swing of .6 is probably not an issue but if adjusting your dosing to stabilize it a little more would be an option I would probably do it. With my dos and trident I try to keep any swings to within about .3. I usually only see a difference of less than .1 between tests. Although I fiddle with my dosing schedule pretty often.
View attachment 2950400
Thats my challenge. Knowing that alk consumption changes through out the day..how do you meter it properly? Does your DOS automatically change the dosage amount based on need or do you have to twittle with it? I have a peristalic that i can turn on and off but it will flow xx.xx ML per minute. I wold live to tighten up my band..just am really struggling because my afternoon consumption is relatively high to my mid morning consumption.

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully not! I'll have a ton to catch up on! Haha.
I'm fairly new around here, but these SBB threads..... OMG.... Miss one day and you got a novel to catch up on!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new around here, but these SBB threads..... OMG.... Miss one day and you got a novel to catch up on!
I usually just skip to the latest. If its something I need to know, I'll be told it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not quite. You don't want a nip dip in my tanks unless you wanna get nipped.
slip GIF
what temperature do you keep your water at to cause that condition?

mayavi maling fantasy GIF by Hotstar

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats my challenge. Knowing that alk consumption changes through out the day..how do you meter it properly? Does your DOS automatically change the dosage amount based on need or do you have to twittle with it? I have a peristalic that i can turn on and off but it will flow xx.xx ML per minute. I wold live to tighten up my band..just am really struggling because my afternoon consumption is relatively high to my mid morning consumption.
I do allow for controlled dosing and it helps but it won’t completely stabilize it. I still find myself adjusting my base dosing amount fairly often. I have been messing with it more recently because I have finally managed to get my pH up and my consumption has went up 50% in the last month or so.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My work blocks R2R but leaves Youtube open? What is that about lol
You can probably use a proxy to get around that. I used to have to use one at a previous job to get past being blocked from certain sites.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I'm lucky that our IT guy doesn't give two shivers of a timber what the boiler room PC does as long as it's not obvious... ahem... distractions.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back