*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Hankcorals

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erykah Badu Tyrone GIF

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's bad management, usually. They think they own and control the employees, so they want to be able to control all aspects of it usually. Everyone seems to forget we're all individuals, we sell our time to our companies as a product. We accept our salary's based on what we're willing to do the work for. Employees used to have all the control but have let it slip away into nothingness. So, employers think they can just make work as bland and boring as possible to try and milk every cent of 'production' out of employees. If we take away x, y, z they have no distractions and will work better! But that's not the case lol
Yeah..i could debate on this one. I have seen what people are asking for as far as compensation vs what they give back in 'work'. It used to be that an employer would lose a half hour, maybe an hour to 'water cooler talk' but now, with all of the creative distractions on the internet, I think we are lucky to get may be 2 hours of work out of an 8 hour shift. I know this is an over simplification and probably a bit of hyperbole, but the lack of productivity is a real issue. I would love to find a way of holding an employee accountable for 'work'. I have been part of employer arbitration cases whereas an employee was able to keep their job because the employer didnt block access to various websites and the employee manual did not explicitly say how many hours an employee must actually do work. It is insane the extra protections allowed which is why this site blocking is happening.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TankCandy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah..i could debate on this one. I have seen what people are asking for as far as compensation vs what they give back in 'work'. It used to be that an employer would lose a half hour, maybe an hour to 'water cooler talk' but now, with all of the creative distractions on the internet, I think we are lucky to get may be 2 hours of work out of an 8 hour shift. I know this is an over simplification and probably a bit of hyperbole, but the lack of productivity is a real issue. I would love to find a way of holding an employee accountable for 'work'. I have been part of employer arbitration cases whereas an employee was able to keep their job because the employer didnt block access to various websites and the employee manual did not explicitly say how many hours an employee must actually do work. It is insane the extra protections allowed which is why this site blocking is happening.
I find it funny that a single person clicking on emails or bad links can cripple an entire org via ransomware. Most laptops/routers have split tunneling and will only push corp traffic over the IPSEC tunnel.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
banner5.png

GAME REMINDER
NEW YEAR TRIVIA

View attachment 2949807

Let's start things off with a one of my favorite games! It's trivia time! For this game, I will post a New Year related trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer the question correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tenecor Aquariums
Back