*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winner Winner $25 GC thank you for participating in this thread :) Please message us for your GC

winner GIF
Just when I thought I'd save my money, my dealer sucks me back in. The first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem. The only problem I have now is where I'll put my new corals.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just when I thought I'd save my money, my dealer sucks me back in. The first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem. The only problem I have now is where I'll put my new corals.
Youre telling me, thought i was done and then i got enough for shipping so i cant pass up another sale! lol

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

No Problem Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jimmy Fallon Not A Problem GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just when I thought I'd save my money, my dealer sucks me back in. The first step to recovery is admitting there's a problem. The only problem I have now is where I'll put my new
“There’s always room for one more”
1671491195600.gif

Missro

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cost of home renovations definitely add up quick. I bought my house and completely stripped and rebuilt it.
My dad and I did all of the work, and at times I would’ve loved for my wife to help out or at least show some interest.
I like seeing everything change from old to new. But I totally dont have the eye for it. I've helped him with a few side jobs. And if I have to be a painter as a profession I will probably starve. Just not patient enough with how OCD I get about taping things off...But I always end up with painting the baseboards.. But I'm always asking well isn't there a better way or why is it this way...lol. Lately I've been working when he works on stuff so then I feel bad I didn't help when I get home.

Missro

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always frag racks....

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours is pretty tight for the next few months at least. We bought a house late this year and that was not on the list of things we had even planned for.. A benefit for sure, but Wake is doing the work himself to put in a new roof and heating/air system plus a few other things(I like to say I help but i think I bother him more than anything..lol). And it just keeps coming with expenses...

But we were lucky enough to buy just right and have a payment much lower than rents here in rual parts of CA. People are renting just rooms for $1,200mo plus utilities and anything else is renting at 2k or more a month without utilities, or to mention any pets considered...Ya can't really hide a 100+ gallon reef tank...and we'd be homeless before we got rid of the dog. But we always seem to find a little cash for the corals....

The cost of home renovations definitely add up quick. I bought my house and completely stripped and rebuilt it.
My dad and I did all of the work, and at times I would’ve loved for my wife to help out or at least show some interest.
We're looking at a bathroom and kitchen too. Gonna replace the window I "fixed" at some point. And then the smaller projects, replace the water heater for tankless and build storage in it's place, set up an office/tinker shop for me in the spare room. Then move for a new job I don't have yet.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like seeing everything change from old to new. But I totally dont have the eye for it. I've helped him with a few side jobs. And if I have to be a painter as a profession I will probably starve. Just not patient enough with how OCD I get about taping things off...But I always end up with painting the baseboards.. But I'm always asking well isn't there a better way or why is it this way...lol. Lately I've been working when he works on stuff so then I feel bad I didn't help when I get home.
Paint the baseboards and trim first. Cut the wall paint to the trim with a brush and tape off the top lip of the painted baseboards with 2" tape and make sure you push the sticky on good. Slop the paint on there and don't worry about getting it on the newly painted baseboards. Then just roll out the wall with a roller and rolling poll...use a five gallon bucket with a paint grate in it....NO TRAYS..those are for rookies and home show people that don't do the actual painting. A 3/4 lambskin roller nap is the way to go. When rolling the wall, make a big x to get max coverage...
Dip the roller and knock some paint excess off with grate in bucket.
Roller on wall in this fashion with each dip of roller and paint application.

20221219_195733.jpg

Blue first
Yellow 2nd
Red third
Black 4th, back up through where you started and work up and down back through to the right and you will get a bunch of coverage per dip/roll.

Hope it kind of makes sense..lol

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
TCK Corals
Back