• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Radion G5, Mitras, A1200 and Abyzz pumps

Sold
Blue and Pros.
$650.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

AJsReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throwing my experience out there to hopefully ease some minds. Bought 2x MP60s (used) from SoftballReefer. Both went through the same UPS dropoff location, one shipment did sit for a few days. Unfortunately, not all UPS drop off locations are picked up daily/super accurate about drop up times.

To add to their character here, the reason I had 2 shipments was because they accidental shipped the wrong box over to my house (1 vs 2 MP60s). That said, as soon as I reached out they realized the mistake and immediately sent me a brand new in box MP60. More than corrected the issue.

People get busy, UPS is swamped as well as any other logistics company. Sure could be frustrating, but if my experience speaks to what you'll experience you will get exactly what you paid for if not more.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After posting my screenshot of UPS, later yesterday night I saw UPS update their portal.
Ok it's on its way and I hope that the entire transaction goes smooth.

It was just lack of proper communication that got myself and others concerned about the ad.
All he had to say was "Hey, I'm swamped with orders. I'll ship it out in a few days".

Theres a "sense" that sellers should have regarding putting customers at ease. I'm not the only one. There's 3 more people that had concerns in group PM's. I'm just the main one vocalizing it in public to ensure accountability

I don't really care what people think, this is a business transaction and I'm taking all due precautions because I have had my fair share of attempted internet scams. I will do whatever it takes to ensure I don't lose my money.

If I get the lights, I will post a video here for everyone, if they work, this should give @SoftballReefer more confidence as a seller and I will apologize. I don't care about my pride or people's feelings in a business transaction. My only concern is my money and the product.

Welcome to the world of E-Commerce.
@SoftballReefer with all due respect, you should follow this advice from a few posts ago. Other people have noticed the lack of communication.
I'm not trying to be an butt, but it's your job as a seller to keep people in the loop imo. I've sold things on Ebay and other sites for 20+ years. As the seller, I treat the buyer as my customer. I bend over backwards with communication to keep them at ease...

@SoftballReefer
If you're busy. Say you're busy.
If you're late. Say you're late
Reply back to PM's as soon as you can. Don't wait an entire day or two before replying when payment was made over a WEEK ago.
Have an accurate ad regarding availability.
If people see 4 people in the ad that paid, all asking for "Hey where's my tracking number" for qty of 8, when there were only 2 qty's in the ad, and see questions like: "Why aren't you replying to me." etc. Then your customers will start to get concerned.

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you most definitely are the only one. I've responded ded to your messages every day. you've been in the loop the whole time and are just enjoying making stuff up. you literally couldn't be anymore in the loop unless you were here right next to me. it is what it is and you do not need to keep commenting.

ReeferSamster

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I'm not the only one. Other people had concerns. See screenshot.
Like others have said, as a seller you need better communication skills to put your customers at ease.

You can refund me if you want, the full $1150. It's your call. Life goes on.
Anyway, good luck. Have a nice day.

Capture.PNG

I've responded ded to your messages every day. you literally couldn't be anymore in the loop unless you were here right next to me.

Everyday? Nope. No reply in 36 hours after a week of confirmed payment:
You still don't give straight answers. Ok. Good luck in your sales.

dealyed reply.PNG

OP
OP
SoftballReefer

SoftballReefer

Review score
+9 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+9 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No I'm not the only one. Other people had concerns. See screenshot.
Like others have said, as a seller you need better communication skills to put your customers at ease.

You can refund me if you want, the full $1150. It's your call. Life goes on.
Anyway, good luck. Have a nice day.

View attachment 2545583

Everyday? Nope. No reply in 36 hours after a week of confirmed payment:
You still don't give straight answers. Ok. Good luck in your sales.

View attachment 2545595
TribalJeebus thanks all on those post who have receive stuff and vouched for me are scammers. thanks nice. guess it doesn't matter that his package is out for delivery.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not buy anything from this seller, but I want to add that while I understand stalking UPS tracking for items you're anxiously awaiting, sometimes UPS forgets to update their portals. I have had packages arrive early without any updates. On the flip side, I have also had a seller try to scam me and I just had PayPal refund me because months went by and the tracking info never moved. I even sent that transaction as a FF and they still honored a charge back because the tracking showed that the person sent a fishy tracking number. So either way, you all are covered!

TampaSmitty

Community Member
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not buy anything from this seller, but I want to add that while I understand stalking UPS tracking for items you're anxiously awaiting, sometimes UPS forgets to update their portals. I have had packages arrive early without any updates. On the flip side, I have also had a seller try to scam me and I just had PayPal refund me because months went by and the tracking info never moved. I even sent that transaction as a FF and they still honored a charge back because the tracking showed that the person sent a fishy tracking number. So either way, you all are covered!
I’m sure everyone got there’s just like I did lol. Seller is a straight shooter.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back